Will I get banned?

botmasterdragon

2 minutes ago, botmasterdragon said:

Hello!

Lets say if I bot on 3 accounts (ZULRAH) but not at once. Lets say I bot 6 hours each on the accounts / day. Will I get banned on all if 1 gets banhammer? Does it mater if I use proxy in this situation? 

If you are using just one proxy, they might be chain banned.

No one knows, though. Be sure to keep us updated! :doge:

Like rays said, and ill piggy-back on that.. id suggest using 1 proxy per zulrah account honestly. And the timing depends.. it is a trial and error thing honestly and I personally would (suggest) start botting for a low amount of hours and increase (if you feel comfortable). All up to you :) just dont use the same ip

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Like rays said, and ill piggy-back on that.. id suggest using 1 proxy per zulrah account honestly. And the timing depends.. it is a trial and error thing honestly and I personally would (suggest) start botting for a low amount of hours and increase (if you feel comfortable). All up to you :) just dont use the same ip

I have heard that proxy make you get banned faster, I mean can they really chainban me if I bot 1 account at a time? 

I could just stop botting when first one get rekt.

17 minutes ago, botmasterdragon said:

I have heard that proxy make you get banned faster, I mean can they really chainban me if I bot 1 account at a time? 

I could just stop botting when first one get rekt.

In a certain context it "can" get you banned faster but that has to meet certain criteria first. So when you are creating a FRESH account that you plan on using for Zulrah.. what you want to do is actually create the account on its own private proxy. Yes, create the account/register (i believe i'm correct there). And when you plan on botting, you use the same proxy for only that account and never share with others. Depending on proxies though, there are certain people that are pretty solid and trusted proxy sellers. I don't think people sell used proxies anymore but if you want my suggestion I recommend @Bankah 's proxy shop. Chainbanning I am fairly confident is only if you have multiple accounts on the SAME ip. So if you have 3 different accounts that are tied with 3 proxies from creation date up until botting till its INEVITABLE ban (your accounts will eventually get banned, your goal is to make the most profit before then)... that is a good step forward to increasing your account's longevity. Other factors are included like the type of script and how long you bot yada-yada but that's up to you. 

Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong somewhere

9 hours ago, Hope said:

In a certain context it "can" get you banned faster but that has to meet certain criteria first. So when you are creating a FRESH account that you plan on using for Zulrah.. what you want to do is actually create the account on its own private proxy. Yes, create the account/register (i believe i'm correct there). And when you plan on botting, you use the same proxy for only that account and never share with others. Depending on proxies though, there are certain people that are pretty solid and trusted proxy sellers. I don't think people sell used proxies anymore but if you want my suggestion I recommend @Bankah 's proxy shop. Chainbanning I am fairly confident is only if you have multiple accounts on the SAME ip. So if you have 3 different accounts that are tied with 3 proxies from creation date up until botting till its INEVITABLE ban (your accounts will eventually get banned, your goal is to make the most profit before then)... that is a good step forward to increasing your account's longevity. Other factors are included like the type of script and how long you bot yada-yada but that's up to you. 

Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong somewhere

Ty :)

5 hours ago, BVRT said:

I recommend you change you ip address every 6 hours Clear all .dat files to do with runescape reinstall the client And change your HWID. That should avoid you being chain banned, All though if one account does get banned i suspect almost all accounts at Zulrah to also be banned (others besides yours)

Ty :)