Script requests?

Zor

Idea: crazy archeologist killer

Requirements: 75magic for trident

moneymaking or skilling: moneymaker

anything else important: i think it shoud be pretty simple script, with anti pk and it woud be a little bit more difficult because cript shoud realise archeologist special attack and dodge it

32 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

anything else important: i think it shoud be pretty simple script, with anti pk and it woud be a little bit more difficult because cript shoud realise archeologist special attack and dodge it

I’ll consider it would you be willing to provide a test account?

35 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

3 minutes ago, Zor said:

its really bad profit unless you can get one of the shield drops, chaos fanatic is easier and less running but its just bad profit

26 minutes ago, Zor said:

ohh, i though you need only ideas, sorry i can't provide test account.

23 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

its really bad profit unless you can get one of the shield drops, chaos fanatic is easier and less running but its just bad profit

yes, loot isn't the best, but requirement is pretty low so i'm pretty sure acc woud pay for itself and woud make a little bit profit.

On 7 August 2018 at 6:11 AM, Russian Guy said:

It's actually far more difficult than you'd imagine. If it spawns / walks into the ruins you have to be able to bait him out, at least to a point where you can run from the special attack.

-another note is you can't get the landing tile of the special attack, so you'd either have to use some maths to calculate if they're coming for you, or you'd have to use a static run of 5 tiles back (which brings up the problem from above)

58 minutes ago, Slut said:

It's actually far more difficult than you'd imagine. If it spawns / walks into the ruins you have to be able to bait him out, at least to a point where you can run from the special attack.

-another note is you can't get the landing tile of the special attack, so you'd either have to use some maths to calculate if they're coming for you, or you'd have to use a static run of 5 tiles back (which brings up the problem from above)

Good point