Someone was mad.

Im Jahova

I think OSBOT should have an automated reply system where it goes through a list of stuff like "I'm not botting" or "No you're botting" that way you don't get reported.

One way or another that would lead to a conversation, which you won't be replying to, lol. It just rises the superstition of you botting.

we could have something that like say someone was to say hi hello or something it would reply hey little busy kinda afk sort of think but all the answers would lead to you saying busy or afk or not aloud to talk to strangers ect.... this would be for like say if someone said hello you would like say hello bit busy then if they kept speaking to you it would world hop ect.... i may be wrong also if someone mentioned bots it would not immediately log out it would stay there for 10-15 minutes after saying who is a bot ? if they were to then say you it would reply lol i don't bot i just getting some work, homework, invoices anything really that you could do while near your computer it would also sometimes log out as if you were afk and forgot to check and then log back in 20-30 seconds later. This would all be randomized and it would be fit for a player so that none of them were exactly the same also spelling errors to look more human. I would like some feedback to what i have wrote pm me or just type under @ piggy wiggy / I think this would be ..... i accept bad or good and would like to help anyone who would be willing to do something like this i don't know if this is possible and if it would be sold or something but it would help greatly for the anti-ban, i also don't know if i have done it all.