Fun on osrs - opinions

Justicar

So Ive been trying to get back into osrs lately and as before, I tend to felt interested in something, I grind it for few days then get bored. So Im curious what keeps your alls interest in the game. What are your playing habits? What do you enjoy most in-game runescape? Pking? Certain bosses? Slayer? Etc. I'd like to hear from you all as this is a big community. 

32 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

At what point did you go from enjoying the game to only enjoying botting?

Pretty much as soon as I started botting. After that, every time I played the game I saw everything as money. When that happens, it makes it hard to continue playing since everything seems like a waste of time.

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

At what point did you go from enjoying the game to only enjoying botting?

38 minutes ago, Somebody said:

Pretty much as soon as I started botting. After that, every time I played the game I saw everything as money. When that happens, it makes it hard to continue playing since everything seems like a waste of time.

See that's the problem i ran into. I thoroughly enjoyed the game then when i began to bot all i saw was gp...then when i hit 1.5b stack+ i was like meh what's point now i have basically everything and i began staking for a challenge then that got old and i quit lol now im trying to get back to it no bots 

• Like 1