Need work [2 Months of 16+hour play time]

cj82401

I'm currently 18 in need of a small summer job I've got 2 months to basically play most of the day. I have no gold to put down a deposit but if you are willing to hire me I could do some free work to prove I am trustworthy, if the work is within reason and not taking an insane amount of time to complete. Once I accumulate enough gold I will be able to put down a deposit. I cannot provide IRL info for my own security reasons so that is out the picture, I just need someone to give me a shot and hopefully I can do business and or work for you. Thanks for reading this and just let me know. Here is my discord - Discord4Chris#0459

I prefer to do Questing or Minigames I can provide screenshots and proof of completed Void, Graceful sets, Barrows gloves, Fighter Torsos, Defenders, etc. I'm am pretty much good at anything when it comes to Runescape or account boosting in general.

-P.S this is the first time I have really used the forum. 

Edited by cj82401
Forgot some information.

5 minutes ago, Evade said:

Would it not be better for you to throw a resume together and apply at a local grocery store or gas station? Only reason doing services would be viable for a job would me a 3rd world country, If thats where you are good luck finding some one to hire you :)

Evade is right, if you want to make some real money find an actual job. This can be more of a side hustle after work for some extra cash for stuff. You wont make any significant amount worth the time you put in. 

Best of luck to you considering you don't have anything requirement wise to be hired with.

You're going to find it extremely hard, if not impossible to either avoid putting a deposit down or showing some form of identification.