2 Day Ban for bot busting on main

TriBait

after a year and a half botting this main account that i got to level 111 and 1300 total level , it finally got a temp ban , sucks that i got it again the same way as my other main and it was botting Nightmare zone, i am very glad it is a temp ban , this is it for me , no more botting on this account, but my question is now if i was to make a new account and if that new account gets banned does my main also gets banned? 

1 hour ago, Norscax said:

u should be banned for that ugly ass picture

How could you... my man going thru things. He got his main banned...... it's a hard time. He done lost teh fat 99's. In the future, the only way to avoid bans is to bot 24/7 for at least 4-5 days in a row. Jagex detects any level of play under that amount as bot activity. Legit players never play less than 5 days in a row. I recently paid Mod Weath $69,000 for this top secret information... I was offered thousands for this info but I figured it would only be right to share it with the public instead.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, nezbomb said:

dont bot on your main again or else it will be an instant ban. just make a new account to bot on. and don't use a proxy.

yup never botting on it again ,i was 100% sure it was going to be perm but i got a 2 day 

21 hours ago, CucumberSalad said:

Year & a half 1300 total level...? My new account I made 2 months ago is at 1650 108 combat...

maybe just a year but i did mostly combat stuff , and botted only 3 hours a day with breaks