Bulk tutorial island runs

Aqua

1 minute ago, Antonio Kala said:

Hmm so if you can do let's say 2 at a time, and it takes about 10 min. you can create 12 an hour. at 200k ea it's about 2.4m an hour. But ofc it's boring and very monotonous, you guys think it's worth it?

if i woud get it do 300k each i can make ~6 per h in that time botting 2 acc and training 2 acc by hand and doind that tutorial island, so for me it's worth

6 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

if i woud get it do 300k each i can make ~6 per h in that time botting 2 acc and training 2 acc by hand and doind that tutorial island, so for me it's worth

If you can do them on runelite let me know

9 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Hmm so if you can do let's say 2 at a time, and it takes about 10 min. you can create 12 an hour. at 200k ea it's about 2.4m an hour. But ofc it's boring and very monotonous, you guys think it's worth it?

That's very individual. If you only get paid 200K and can only do 2 at once its probably not worth it. I have workers managing 6-8 accounts at once and get paid more than that. The pay isn't great, but its still 10-20M /hr which is more than you would make anywhere else.

1 minute ago, Aqua said:

If you can do them on runelite let me know

That's very individual. If you only get paid 200K and can only do 2 at once its probably not worth it. I have workers managing 6-8 accounts at once and get paid more than that. The pay isn't great, but its still 10-20M /hr which is more than you would make anywhere else.

can i know what you have against osbuddy?