[Previous SII] ☆ LoudPacks Custom RuneLite Plugin Shop☆ Fast ✔

LoudPacks

TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Thread will be updated when services resume.

LoudPacks Custom RuneLite Plugins

Welcome to OSBot's first custom RuneLite plugin shop. Here you can order customizable RuneLite plugins that do not come stock with the RuneLite client. I strive to provide customers with their ordered plugins within 24 hours from the time of order. You will be given a time estimate when placing your order depending on current order volume / complexity of plugin requested. 

Orders Completed: 80

What Types of Plugins do you Offer?

I can pretty much make any type of plugin you are interested in. If you are unsure about your idea, feel free to post on this thread or contact me privately. Examples of plugins include:

- Custom Overlays

- Mini game / boss helpers

- Interface Rearrangement

- Menu Item Swappers

- Custom Notification Systems

- Loot Trackers

- DeadMan Plugins to Provide a Competitive Advantage

- PvP safespot tiles

- Freeze/tb timers

- Player / Entity Overlays

- Zulrah plugin per popular request

- Jad prayer helper

- Barbarian assault left click calls

- Automated switches with customizable item presets

Didn't RuneLite Implement Some Changes to Break Some of the "Rejected" Plugins?

The runelite developers have been modifying the closed source injected client as well as the public api in an attempt to break some of the more OP plugins. This will prevent most people from making plugins that use those particular api's, however I have found ways to bypass these changes. Likewise I am able to add additional functionality to the injected client that may be required for certain plugin requests.

How do I Place an Order?

Simply fill out the following template and contact me via one of the methods listed below:

Discord is the best way to contact me, I don't always see PM's but I'm always on discord.

Plugin Name: name of plugin that will appear on RuneLite
Brief Description: core features of the plugin
Requirements: some plugins will require access to certain areas / skill levels / ability to defeat NPC's

How do I Receive My Order?

Upon completion of your order you will receive a GitHub link to a forked version of RuneLite containing your custom plugin, along with detailed build instructions. This will allow you to rebuild your custom version of RuneLite when RuneLite updates it's client. At your request I can send you a .zip file containing the source code for your custom RuneLite build if you do not want it published to GitHub. If you do not have any technical experience I can also send you a compiled jar containing a runnable version of your custom RuneLite build. This will require me to manually rebuild your version each time RuneLite updates and will incur additional charges.

Users will now receive a launcher which grabs the latest client from my web-server. This client is updated once per week and allows plugins to be loaded externally from jar files. All plugins are delivered in jar format and can be installed by placing them in the plugins folder located in the runelite directory. This reduces the workload for myself as it allows me to update a central client rather than dealing with individual builds for every user. The launcher will also update plugins if an update is available on the web-server. No technical experience is needed and users are no longer required to update themselves.

Upon launching the custom client for the first time a directory will be created at the following location in which plugins can be installed:

C:\Users\<USER>\.runelite\plugins

How Much do Custom Plugins Cost?

The price of your order will depend on the plugin requested. If you would like to make an inquiry, please fill out the template above and contact me via any of the methods listed below.

What are my Payment Options?

PayPal

OSRS GP - $0.65/M

BTC / ETH 

Contact Information

PM - https://osbot.org/forum/messenger/compose/?to=174653

Discord - LoudPacks#2381

Terms of Service

By placing an order you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:

1. All orders are final and non-refundable unless I say otherwise

2. You are not allowed to resell or distribute your plugins without my explicit permission

3. If I do not have the requirements to develop your plugin, you will be responsible for providing an account with said requirements

4. I reserve to the right to cancel any pending orders, no questions asked - refunds will be provided immediately if this occurs

5. I reserve the right to decline any orders / requests

6. I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your account(s) as a result of using my service

7. You will pay in full before I begin the service

8. I am not responsible for adding any additional features outside of those requested at the time of purchase

9. If additional features are required they can be added for additional cost

10. Bug fixes due to my own negligence will be provided free of cost indefinitely

11. Bug fixes due to updates to RuneScap by Jagex or RuneLite will be free for one month - outside of this timeframe they will incur additional charges

12. You are paying for a source of a custom build of RuneLite containing your plugin - I will provide build instructions and information on how to update your build when RuneLite updates

13. Users who request a runnable .jar of their custom RuneLite build will incur additional charges at a price of $2 per build / update if ordered prior to 1/3/19

Edited by LoudPacks
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, LoudPacks said:

1. All orders are final and non-refundable unless I say otherwise

2. You are not allowed to resell or distribute your plugins without my explicit permission

3. If I do not have the requirements to develop your plugin, you will be responsible for providing an account with said requirements

4. I reserve to the right to cancel any pending orders, no questions asked - refunds will be provided immediately if this occurs

5. I reserve the right to decline any orders / requests

6. I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your account(s) as a result of using my service

7. You will pay in full before I begin the service

8. I am not responsible for adding any additional features outside of those requested at the time of purchase

9. If additional features are required they can be added for additional cost

10. Bug fixes due to my own negligence will be provided free of cost indefinitely

11. Bug fixes due to updates to RuneScap by Jagex or RuneLite will be free for one month - outside of this timeframe they will incur additional charges

12. You are paying for a source of a custom build of RuneLite containing your plugin - I will provide build instructions and information on how to update your build when RuneLite updates

13. Users who request a runnable .jar of their custom RuneLite build will incur additional charges at a price of $2 per build / update

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...