Human clicks / breaks

whitemiss

for breaks just look for something that looks realistic, if you code your own bots that randomly selects a moneymaking task to do, and has built in breaks in the task, you could have it on for 16+ hours a day and never be banned (keep in mind this is my experience, not the same for everyone) In addition, just look for realistic time amounts to do tasks, no human would kill gargoyles or something at optimal speed for hours on end, so I would say scale by how click intensive the task is, for instance, doing 3 hours a day of click intensive enchanting with 15 minutes on and large breaks, in comparison to like 8 hours of mining with breaks each 45 minutes or so. It really is trial and error, so just find what works for you!

• Heart 1

A human click- when a human clicks. 

Kind of obvious you can tell the difference between a human and computer mouse path/click. 

Look into using trigonometry in java with your clicks. Arc your paths and take logical ways to click things. 

Also use statistics for standard deviation clicks, where clicks are located, create custom click shapes around objects, etc 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Guy Fieri said:

for breaks just look for something that looks realistic, if you code your own bots that randomly selects a moneymaking task to do, and has built in breaks in the task, you could have it on for 16+ hours a day and never be banned (keep in mind this is my experience, not the same for everyone) In addition, just look for realistic time amounts to do tasks, no human would kill gargoyles or something at optimal speed for hours on end, so I would say scale by how click intensive the task is, for instance, doing 3 hours a day of click intensive enchanting with 15 minutes on and large breaks, in comparison to like 8 hours of mining with breaks each 45 minutes or so. It really is trial and error, so just find what works for you!

As I’m only having fishing , do you have any idea what the diff money making method to follow this tip is in fishing ?

1 hour ago, whitemiss said:

As I’m only having fishing , do you have any idea what the diff money making method to follow this tip is in fishing ?

Fishing is hella afk, so i would risk a little longer, I cant really ballpark an estimate for you as I really dont know fishing too well. 

EDIT:

HOWEVER. I would highly recommend taking an afternoon and learning how to script on runescape. It is really, really easy to do, and if you do something even slightly different than the bots sold in the script shop, your bans will be WAY lower. (again, my experience, take it with a grain of salt)

Edited by Guy Fieri

38 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

Fishing is hella afk, so i would risk a little longer, I cant really ballpark an estimate for you as I really dont know fishing too well. 

EDIT:

HOWEVER. I would highly recommend taking an afternoon and learning how to script on runescape. It is really, really easy to do, and if you do something even slightly different than the bots sold in the script shop, your bans will be WAY lower. (again, my experience, take it with a grain of salt)

Of course, Im either programmene myself or buying a private script.