Introducing AdedBiatch

AdedBiatch

Since i didn't make a proper introduction i decided i would do so. My name is Eddie, I am 20 years old and i have 3 kiddos. The reason i decided to join OSBot was because i was looking for a more friendly and better community. I originally started botting back in the days of 2011 i would say. I am recently coming From RM. I highly don't recommend them. Awful community and crap scripts, plus you pay by the hour. Anyways back to me. I am currently a stay at home Dad. I love to Play other games other then RuneScape. I used to be a Hard Core PC Gamer, but life changes prevented that. So now i mainly play RuneScape and play xbox while taking care of my awesome children. I love cars, currently working on building my family/racecar. But yeah that's about it. Let's here about you guys.

36 minutes ago, AdedBiatch said:

Since i didn't make a proper introduction i decided i would do so. My name is Eddie, I am 20 years old and i have 3 kiddos. The reason i decided to join OSBot was because i was looking for a more friendly and better community. I originally started botting back in the days of 2011 i would say. I am recently coming From RM. I highly don't recommend them. Awful community and crap scripts, plus you pay by the hour. Anyways back to me. I am currently a stay at home Dad. I love to Play other games other then RuneScape. I used to be a Hard Core PC Gamer, but life changes prevented that. So now i mainly play RuneScape and play xbox while taking care of my awesome children. I love cars, currently working on building my family/racecar. But yeah that's about it. Let's here about you guys.

20 and 3 kids? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...