How do you guys like the new site?

RoomScape

Just now, RoomScape said:

What are you even talking about? Are you referring to my posts, this thread or another thread? I'm confused because you mention one thing then refer to another.

This thread is my opinion about the new site look and I wanted to see what other opinions were. Obviously opinions aren't facts, I never said that anywhere ever.

I have been mentioning about your original post here the whole time, you don't take time to actually read it.

f012e261acddf54c46de3e43479494d0.png

Yes, this is opinion based. My comment was also opinion based, it seems like a lot if not all of your posts as of late are for somewhat nagging about anything you can nitpick, which is why you also saw yourself banned for 3 days.

3d694e8811719c3b576efa29f89bee75.png

Here you was understandably being sarcastic, I don't blame you although I was stating an opinion, not facts or sarcasm.

There was also other comments of this nature from you, understandable again it's easily pulled off and is funny.

6be68cfc971fb6ec92b755f39b363a72.png

You stated here why you was banned, and that's for a reason of which we call "drama", something you claim the victory over a lot as of late.

Now comes the final nitpick as I really cant be bothered to explain logic to you.

f4b21345257713c4370526deaa2a5ccf.png

You just quite clearly said there, all your comments were "sarcasm as it's the spam forum"... No, you opened up with an opinion, which should have really been in the community discussion so i'm not sure why you chose the spam forum but that's besides the point.

No one is claiming sensitivity over a comment from an online keyboard warrior, however you cannot expect not to receive sarcasm or other forms of disapproved comments from other people who clearly don't see your view the same as you. (like myself)

@Alek this is just gonna end up turning into a shit show like each thread he opens does as of late, may as well lock.

7 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I have been mentioning about your original post here the whole time, you don't take time to actually read it.

f012e261acddf54c46de3e43479494d0.png

Yes, this is opinion based. My comment was also opinion based, it seems like a lot if not all of your posts as of late are for somewhat nagging about anything you can nitpick, which is why you also saw yourself banned for 3 days.

3d694e8811719c3b576efa29f89bee75.png

Here you was understandably being sarcastic, I don't blame you although I was stating an opinion, not facts or sarcasm.

There was also other comments of this nature from you, understandable again it's easily pulled off and is funny.

6be68cfc971fb6ec92b755f39b363a72.png

You stated here why you was banned, and that's for a reason of which we call "drama", something you claim the victory over a lot as of late.

Now comes the final nitpick as I really cant be bothered to explain logic to you.

f4b21345257713c4370526deaa2a5ccf.png

You just quite clearly said there, all your comments were "sarcasm as it's the spam forum"... No, you opened up with an opinion, which should have really been in the community discussion so i'm not sure why you chose the spam forum but that's besides the point.

No one is claiming sensitivity over a comment from an online keyboard warrior, however you cannot expect not to receive sarcasm or other forms of disapproved comments from other people who clearly don't see your view the same as you. (like myself)

@Alek this is just gonna end up turning into a shit show like each thread he opens does as of late, may as well lock.

Never said all of my posts are sarcastic. Read my posts first.

But I don't know why this is turning into an argument with you. You're going to screenshot posts and writing paragraphs all because I asked about what people think of this site. You're doing too much man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Never said all of my posts are sarcastic. Read my posts first.

But I don't know why this is turning into an argument with you. You're going to screenshot posts and writing paragraphs all because I asked about what people think of this site. You're doing too much man.

It's not an argument on my end, if you want to think of it as one then feel free.

I am stating my opinion, my opinion is if you do not like what the site currently looks like, you do not need to be here that's quite simple. You instead tried to debunk it and claim it was "sarcasm" when it quite clearly wasn't, it was an opinion of choice because you didn't/do not like the look of the site currently.

2 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Just because you don't think it doesn't make it so. Look up the definition, not here to try and educate you anymore or be bothered with your petty arguments. Later dude.

You should really quote me instead of trying to look like the bigger man saying bye.

I think it's quite clear that you are the one acting like you need some education lessons, you're claiming opinion to be sarcasm which are two different things.

Either way, opinion will always be the same, if you dislike it you don't have to attend/use it.

23 minutes ago, totedem said:

woa talk about a hectic thread.   on the original note, yea I like the site I think the improvements make it easier to navigate. goodjob to the osbot team thanks ?

There was no noticeable change to the mechanics and navigation, just the aesthetics were slightly changed.