bonds or paypal

CcozyD

how do you guys put membership on the accounts youve botted on? ive had 2 banned recently, both of which i just pay membership normally for. however, i want to just use bonds for my new one i think. how do you guys recommend transfering the bonds to the account or the gold to it to buy bonds? all info/tips greatly appreciated

Comes out cheaper, depending how low you buy the gold. So always factor bond prices with gp prices. Usually cheaper using 2 bonds(28 mem days) than paying for one month through another pay method . I personally only use one bond(14 mem days) on new accounts I make to minimize a loss if the account ends up banned with in the first 2 weeks, so you cut you losses by half usually.

Edited by Georgeee

I revised the process, I was a little thrown off the first time. My mule account is my main but its a safe account I trust, Im too lazy to actually make a mule account to make my transfers to my new accounts. I dont think client matters when you play. I would only bot 4 hours max on personal accounts daily with breaks to be in a "Safe zone". IP only matters if you have been banned before on that IP, I suggest you buy Proxies to avoid being flagged on your new accounts since they are monitoring your ip that has gotten ban or figure out a way to change your ip to start fresh. The more you progress on the account, the more easier it is to escape the early stages of botting on fresh accounts on the spectrum of anti-bot tactics, doesnt eliminate the risk of getting banned in any way but I believe it reduces the chances somewhat, since they are really harsh on the ban hammer with new accounts progressing too quickly and to acts of repetition for long periods of time can probably trigger things in their systems that can determine patterns of botting so time is your friend in the long run. Slow and steady wins the race. At the end theres always risk, just make goals and finish them then stop for a bit.

Edited by Georgeee

sweet. i had 2 accounts that i botted with my normal i.p and played on osbuddy. botted for months with no iddues, then both banned within 2 days. now im only going to bot using the i.p i got from token. ill look into changing my own ip but im an absolute fr00b with this stuff. thanks for the advice so far. really helpful :D

Edited by CcozyD
typo

If we did some math.

£6.99 for a month of membership (30 days)

£6.82 for 14m 07 gold at a rate of 0.64, in this case we are NOT buying from Gold Sites. They are there to offer a 'legit service whilst making a profit' you may take a loss on selling/buying gold but it's far less of a risk. trusted members when buying gold in this case is another alternative but selling gold is the issue when low feedback.

14m 07. currently around 4.1m for a bond, (14 days membership)

42 days of membership for 12.3m, with a remainder of 1.7m (3 bonds x 4.1m)

292k gold for 1 day of membership which is 5.8 days more let's say 6 days so for the same price of 30 days of membership you are getting 48 days.

an extra 18 days and the option to lower the risk of losing money through accounts being banned with fresh membership.

Edited by leony