Private scripts only project

dogetrix

The end goal is to get to a maxed main.

I'm going to be attempting to bot with only scripts that I write. Started off by buying a starter main, base 40 in almost all stats. It already has a ban, so things are spicier -- one ban and that's the end of my account.

Recently made a POH bot for someone, who agreed that I could use it as well. Will be using that to train prayer once I get actual cash. Got 2m for it; probably going to ask for more for private scripts next time.

I started training melee. I'm almost entirely new to OSRS, so I had to walk around for like 8 minutes to find the sand crabs. Then I found there weren't free sand crabbers on any decent bot client. So I wrote my own (and decided to start doing this). So far, it's cruising smoothly. 

I go heavy on the bot hours. Gone for about 4 hours today, 4 yesterday, all at sand crabs. It's a low intensity task, so I can accept the risk. (I had no clue how bad the osrs grind was until I found out my character still wasn't 60/60.)

We'll see how far this gets. I'll keep posting updates.

15 minutes ago, dogetrix said:

The end goal is to get to a maxed main.

I'm going to be attempting to bot with only scripts that I write. Started off by buying a starter main, base 40 in almost all stats. It already has a ban, so things are spicier -- one ban and that's the end of my account.

Recently made a POH bot for someone, who agreed that I could use it as well. Will be using that to train prayer once I get actual cash. Got 2m for it; probably going to ask for more for private scripts next time.

I started training melee. I'm almost entirely new to OSRS, so I had to walk around for like 8 minutes to find the sand crabs. Then I found there weren't free sand crabbers on any decent bot client. So I wrote my own (and decided to start doing this). So far, it's cruising smoothly. 

I go heavy on the bot hours. Gone for about 4 hours today, 4 yesterday, all at sand crabs. It's a low intensity task, so I can accept the risk. (I had no clue how bad the osrs grind was until I found out my character still wasn't 60/60.)

We'll see how far this gets. I'll keep posting updates.

goodluck.