I have two old scripts (2yrs+) - Any harm in using them?

lewishack

I have access to two old scripts that I purchased a few years ago.

Extreme AIO Agility

and

Extreme AIO Hunter

I am not sure who the developer was, and I don't see the scripts on the repository anymore. I remember using them and commenting on the forum for support a few times, but it is concerning that the scripts are so old and the developer has abandoned the project and there's no trace of where the scripts originated. I used the Agility script for an hour to test it, and it functions just fine  with no apparent issues.

• Should I be worried about outdated anti-ban or detection?
  • Is there any problem with using these old scripts?
  • Does anyone have any information about these scripts? 
  • What happened to the developer?

Thank you!

Capture.JPG

Edited by lewishack

Just now, JCY said:

He got banned, and the scripts 99.99% will have some fatal bugs..

That's a shame. Do you know what he did to get himself banned?

Fatal bugs I can tolerate and work around, it's the banning that i'm worried about. I don't want my several year old mains to get a ban after being so careful. I only bot 1 hour a day at most and no more than 5 hours a week just out of caution, thoughts on trusting these old scripts?

16 minutes ago, lewishack said:

Fatal bugs I can tolerate and work around, it's the banning that i'm worried about. I don't want my several year old mains to get a ban after being so careful. I only bot 1 hour a day at most and no more than 5 hours a week just out of caution, thoughts on trusting these old scripts?

Your mains will always get banned if you bot on it. FYI

7 minutes ago, lewishack said:

Morgans law or does Jagex actually focus on high level accounts that have had paid membership for years?

If you bot enough hunter/agility on any account you will be banned. I think your ban will be slower than on a newly created account, but you can still expect to receive one. https://osbot.org/forum/profile/75579-extreme-scripts/ Thats his profile if you wanna see why he got banned (i think its him) I just googled it

Edited by JCY

Just now, JCY said:

If you bought enough hunter/agility on any account you will be banned. I think your ban will be slower than on a newly created account, but you can still expect to receive one. https://osbot.org/forum/profile/75579-extreme-scripts/ Thats his profile if you wanna see why he got banned (i think its him) I just googled it

Thanks I could not find anything despite my Google-fu!

I don't think they're perfect at detecting bots and I don't think botting <1 hour a day occasionally in-between manually playing is enough to raise an eyebrow.

18 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

looks like you invested in the wrong hunter script :( 

but in all seriousness I wouldn’t run them. There has been so many client updates since he was banned, the scripts probably have more bugs than you could count.

Yeah - Luckily I have 2 old Czar scripts, been looking at your scripts lately @ProjectPact as a replacement. Any chance I could buy your Hunter script and pick up the bank organizer as a treat?

?

13 minutes ago, spanishguy said:

4 mains banned. tried everything. will be slower, but you will get banned unless something changes that prevents them from deteting us.

That sucks! I had a few bans back before I quit, my main got banned eventually but I was careless botting sometimes 6+ hours a day.

How long did you bot on your banned mains per day? I want to be careful and i'd prefer not to bot but some skills are just toooooo boring.

14 minutes ago, lewishack said:

Yeah - Luckily I have 2 old Czar scripts, been looking at your scripts lately @ProjectPact as a replacement. Any chance I could buy your Hunter script and pick up the bank organizer as a treat?

?

That sucks! I had a few bans back before I quit, my main got banned eventually but I was careless botting sometimes 6+ hours a day.

How long did you bot on your banned mains per day? I want to be careful and i'd prefer not to bot but some skills are just toooooo boring.

1-2 hrs every 2-3 days

1 hour ago, lewishack said:

He scammed lots of money 

• Sad 1