im back

Anaesthetic

Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a while back (~3-4 years ago) when I used to be very active in the RS botting community.  I'm back now because I have a lot of free time this summer.  I am currently studying computer science in college and hopefully will be making some scripts here or maybe starting a goldfarm.   Who knows.  Anyways, I'll see ya'll around.

~anaesthetic

20 minutes ago, Anaesthetic said:

Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a while back (~3-4 years ago) when I used to be very active in the RS botting community.  I'm back now because I have a lot of free time this summer.  I am currently studying computer science in college and hopefully will be making some scripts here or maybe starting a goldfarm.   Who knows.  Anyways, I'll see ya'll around.

~anaesthetic

Sounds dope man, i'll keep an eye out for some scripts you may create in the future ?

On 7/20/2018 at 1:54 PM, Anaesthetic said:

Hello everyone,

~anaesthetic

Welcome back! Here's to a long stay with us lol :)

• 2 weeks later...