Buying Private Script

Hi all, 

I would like to buy a private script, from a scripter ++ rank or above. The script is not cheap so I would like to make sure it gets done as best as possible. I would like to have the private script here on Osbot as I was planning to buy lifetime sponsor and would like my main scripts to stay here, so I do not want to leave the community. Hopefully I can have my private script here. 

Please post or send me a PM for details, as I would not like to release the method here. 

Thanks 

Edited by spanishguy

9 minutes ago, Furious 7 said:

@Juggles (Scripter I tho, but recommended.)

@Vilius

Thanks for the suggestion. The only reason I am looking for rank 2+ is because there is a part in the script which might be complicated. I've had rank 2 scripter already struggle with how to script it. But, might contact him as I think he might have done my script already for someone else.

Edited by spanishguy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, spanishguy said:

Thanks for the suggestion. The only reason I am looking for rank 2+ is because there is a part in the script which might be complicated. I've had rank 2 scripter already struggle with how to script it. 

Always worth a try to question Rank I / 1 and see if they are capable or not. Best of luck on your private script. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spanishguy said:

Thanks for the suggestion. The only reason I am looking for rank 2+ is because there is a part in the script which might be complicated. I've had rank 2 scripter already struggle with how to script it. But, might contact him as I think he might have done my script already for someone else.

NVM

Edited by Norscax