Need 97-99 defence, any recommendations

jms1721

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to train my account from 97-99 defense by hand as I picked up a 2 day while botting combat and don't want to risk a perm ban.

Can anyone recommend a very reliable user for hand training, or offer themselves? I don't mind the cost as I'd rather pay for reliability.

Thanks.

Honestly I would suggest doing this yourself.

97 - 99 defence is about 2.3M exp. That would take you about maybe 20 hours in NMZ (assuming your attk and str are 90+ as well).

The amount of risk to hire someone and assume they're not going to bot is too high, but if you are looking to hire someone I would be willing to do this for 10M. Would take me 2 days assuming you got full Dharoks with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jms1721 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to train my account from 97-99 defense by hand as I picked up a 2 day while botting combat and don't want to risk a perm ban.

Can anyone recommend a very reliable user for hand training, or offer themselves? I don't mind the cost as I'd rather pay for reliability.

Thanks.

8gp/xp dharok method nmz