What to do?

rschoutens

I am stuck against the wall for a couple of weeks now, I've found a solid way to create & sell specific type of accounts for the past 4/5 months (10/15 accounts at the same time per month). Without getting banned. I'd like to try and run more instances on one machine, I'm stuck on the fact If I should invest in a specific setup, rent a server, buy my own server etc. A lot of questions are going through my head, do I need a GPU or can I use an i7 Intel's integrated graphics. I was thinking about getting at least 64/128GB of ram to run as many bots as possible. 

My budget is laying around 2000-3000USD and my goal is to run at least 30-60 instances.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rschoutens

I think you are better off PM'ing some people that run a botfarm or sell proxy's. Its highly likely those people got more knowdledge on this topic then anyone else and its unlikely they will find this thread in bots and bans. I myself have literaly no clue about this topic so I cant help you there. Hope you find someone that does. Good for you, you found a solid method bud. Best of luck. 

12 hours ago, Yowhite said:

I think you are better off PM'ing some people that run a botfarm or sell proxy's. Its highly likely those people got more knowdledge on this topic then anyone else and its unlikely they will find this thread in bots and bans. I myself have literaly no clue about this topic so I cant help you there. Hope you find someone that does. Good for you, you found a solid method bud. Best of luck. 

As if anyone's gonna share their knowledge in such a subject to minus their profits lol. 

The only advice I will give you, don't buy rent. 

40 minutes ago, SirTomaso said:

If you want to run it on your own machine, invest in a great CPU and RAM storage, GPU ain't that important.

Buying a server that will run a lot of instances at once, will be very expensive.  I guess you're better off investing in a better setup to run more instances.

Buying a server isn't worth it. 

Any big gold farmer will tell you it's gonna be cheaper to just rent them.

Yeah you might spend more in the long run renting it, but buying a server you won't be seeing any profit for a long while, and just because you've had success making these accounts; they're still botted and doesn't mean it's going to go 100% smoothly every time.