PC 60 str pure

NyxUlric

11 minutes ago, 1anter said:

1-2m, 3m max

8 minutes ago, NyxUlric said:

I do not think so, since it ceusta too much to raise an account like that since it has no attack and does not gain much experience but thanks for your opinion

yah, u right, but if that acc cuesta more than he said, probably no more than 5m, 7m to be generous, becuase with 12 hours at sand crabs u can achieve 60 str easily with items with atk bonusses...

Edited by abelytoox

5 minutes ago, abelytoox said:

yah, u right, but if that acc cuesta more than he said, probably no more than 5m, 7m to be generous, becuase with 12 hours at sand crabs u can achieve 60 str easily with items with atk bonusses...

but that method is p2p, it has more expenses and these accounts are f2p

3 hours ago, NyxUlric said:

I do not think so, since it ceusta too much to raise an account like that since it has no attack and does not gain much experience but thanks for your opinion

i tryed selling 60 str accounts no one bought it for 1m because they are easy to make even in f2p and there is a lot in game

Edited by 1anter

1 hour ago, 1anter said:

i tryed selling 60 str accounts no one bought it for 1m because they are easy to make even in f2p and there is a lot in game

Ty

53 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

This thread thus far has given me a headache lol. However, try to do some Add-ons. Maybe a few quest and a halo or something and you'll get maybe 10M. Not to many people want just 60 strength from someone who has Little to no feedback.

the accounts do not have registered emails, and over the fb is not a problem many have more than 100 fb and are more scammer than what they have little .. that is my point of view