VPS Help

BronzeTier

3 hours ago, Alek said:

3021a5ff4e8787ccec33df7654035646.png

Most likely you're seeing the total CPU usage, however Java is probably only running on one core. So if you max out one core on a 4 core cpu, your usage will say 25%.

Sadly I'm not seeing the total CPU usage.

1687a2aaa3c689396c2ef9fa883cb55a.png

What you say may be true about the one core, how would I make it use the other 3 cores for Java as well?

1 hour ago, Night said:

This is most likely related to your VPS' OS. If you're using Windows Server 2008 it doesn't play well with Java apps like OSBot - try upgrading to Server 2012 R2 if possible.

I see, thanks for the reply. 

I'll ask my provider if they could apply the install for me if I supply the files as it's not an option ~ but I'll reply if this solves it. 

Edited by BronzeTier

12 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

I see, thanks for the reply. 

I'll ask my provider if they could apply the install for me if I supply the files as it's not an option ~ but I'll reply if this solves it. 

How do you know its not using enough CPU? Is the client lagging? You cant run windows like that over remote desktop. Definitely run them headless or minimized.. Probably your CPU is too slow to run a client on full FPS, most server CPUs that aren't brand new are. 

5 hours ago, ssylass said:

How do you know its not using enough CPU? Is the client lagging? You cant run windows like that over remote desktop. Definitely run them headless or minimized.. Probably your CPU is too slow to run a client on full FPS, most server CPUs that aren't brand new are. 

Are you dense? 

https://i.gyazo.com/5b64bfc423a8f05c7d67c043359f5c8e.mp4

I posted this above, please read the whole topic dude. you're not helping. 

Edited by BronzeTier