@D Bolter.

myOSBaccount

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Sorry to be a party pooper, I just don't see that giving out free proxies should be a reward lol.

No different to any other giveaway.

just look at his profile and see the latest reactions he got. clearly not for giveaways but rather for great services. very well deserved indeed

3 minutes ago, Pain said:

saltybuffed ?

Nah, just pointing out facts. 

I'm not here farming likes from giving something away.

Just now, myOSBaccount said:

just look at his profile and see the latest reactions he got. clearly not for giveaways but rather for great services. very well deserved indeed

Anyone can do a giveaway and claim it to be "good services" 

I mean look at the recent scammer.

6 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

i urge you to check his profile and see the latest reactions he got

Not sure if you're just playing dumb.

It's a clear easy way to gain views/likes. Just not something you should claim is a good thing, you don't see any service provider like "OHHH YOU MUST LIKE MY THREAD AND ALLLLLL ITS COMMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE HAD A SERVICE DONE!" because that's just stupid :facep:

51ad1ca130f3eaa0c65cbc0b47f3e82b.png

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Not sure if you're just playing dumb.

It's a clear easy way to gain views/likes. Just not something you should claim is a good thing, you don't see any service provider like "OHHH YOU MUST LIKE MY THREAD AND ALLLLLL ITS COMMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE HAD A SERVICE DONE!" because that's just stupid :facep:

51ad1ca130f3eaa0c65cbc0b47f3e82b.png

and i'm not sure if you're blind, trolling, or still didn't check his profile. i'm being entirely sarcastic here, just look:

etLeN27.jpg

@FuryShark decided to leave likes/hearts on several pages worth of D Bolter's posts

22 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

and i'm not sure if you're blind, trolling, or still didn't check his profile. i'm being entirely sarcastic here, just look:

etLeN27.jpg

@FuryShark decided to leave likes/hearts on several pages worth of D Bolter's posts

Why would I be trolling, and why would I check his profile?

I'm generally stating what's going on, if you're too blind to understand such simple things then that's fine.

22 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Did i miss something or is there a reason for people to care about likes now?

you miss a whole part of "marketing your product and brand" ?

I'm shocked ppl really don't get the idea of  likes / shares /comments / facebook fan buying / giweaways  and all other internet marketing tools  :facep:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Why would I be trolling, and why would I check his profile?

I'm generally stating what's going on, if you're too blind to understand such simple things then that's fine.

you'd check cuz i told you multiple times if you want to see why he's got so many reactions you can see it on his profile, as it is not because of a giveaway/service/any other sensible reason. idc who's top contributor, i was just pointing out the ridiculousness that is FuryShark going through several pages of D Bolter's posts to react to them for who knows what reason

Just now, myOSBaccount said:

you'd check cuz i told you multiple times if you want to see why he's got so many reactions you can see it on his profile, as it is not because of a giveaway/service/any other sensible reason. idc who's top contributor, i was just pointing out the ridiculousness that is FuryShark going through several pages of D Bolter's posts to react to them for who knows what reason

Of course Fury has, I had someone do it to me on Sythe as well. It makes no real difference, as I have just pointed out one of the reasons why he is getting likes, and whilst I understand you're making a post to be noticed or whatever you cannot really argue the case because someone is against it.