John Cena

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

yah, right. i put a bug report thread, it gets removed with absolute no reason. I create question with same reason in spam/off topic, gets removed AGAIN with no reason or explanation. I PM to mod, ignore, i PM another mod, he says Alek hidden thread. I PM alek, 3 days no replay, he have been online many times in that period. Very understanding and good communication :kappa:?

Alek doesnt really have anything to do with forum-related things. Hes a developer, when i say the staff team i specifically mean the moderators and the admin. As for him ignoring you, im sure he has his reasons, with the most obvious one being that he has much bigger things to think about and work on instead of replying to a pm asking about a thread he hid (Most likely with good cause too).

1 hour ago, Decode said:

Alek doesnt really have anything to do with forum-related things. Hes a developer, when i say the staff team i specifically mean the moderators and the admin. As for him ignoring you, im sure he has his reasons, with the most obvious one being that he has much bigger things to think about and work on instead of replying to a pm asking about a thread he hid (Most likely with good cause too).

Yah, there is always explanation why you couldn't do something riiiiight.

And obvious it takes tons of time to replay / or just give a reason to why it was done that way ?

and you tell me that alek has nothing to do with forums-related things, but another Mod confirmed that HE had hid my thread and no one else so not sure what you try to prove again (?)

52 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Yah, there is always explanation why you couldn't do something riiiiight.

And obvious it takes tons of time to replay / or just give a reason to why it was done that way ?

and you tell me that alek has nothing to do with forums-related things, but another Mod confirmed that HE had hid my thread and no one else so not sure what you try to prove again (?)

To clear that up, the bug reporting section is client related not forum related. If you want to continue discussing this, please pm me so that we dont derail this thread.

7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

i can't disagree more on hand made accounts part.

"hand made" is the biggest bullshit i ever encounter

what benefit it gives? Like, if i sell you max main, what the difference if i botted it in nmz or I afk'ed it with hands? as far as status is green they are in same boat

It's same as for example  "I sell toothpicks that are hand-made" ...so what? i make them with machine, is there a different if they look identical, they last same amount of time, they are same products with same quality.

yah, right. i put a bug report thread, it gets removed with absolute no reason. I create question with same reason in spam/off topic, gets removed AGAIN with no reason or explanation. I PM to mod, ignore, i PM another mod, he says Alek hidden thread. I PM alek, 3 days no replay, he have been online many times in that period. Very understanding and good communication :kappa:?

Already pmed you a few hours ago.  I spend a lot of time trying to explain how I process everything I manage here at OSBot, SDN Updates, SDN uploads, Scripter 1/2 tests, Client Bugs/Suggestions, Client Updates, etc. I have to repeat this every time someone new comes to the forums and has the same questions, and its very time consuming. Assume I'm doing my job and there's no ill intentions whenever you don't hear a reply back.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, guywithlsd said:

i can't disagree more on hand made accounts part.

"hand made" is the biggest bullshit i ever encounter

what benefit it gives? Like, if i sell you max main, what the difference if i botted it in nmz or I afk'ed it with hands? as far as status is green they are in same boat

It's same as for example  "I sell toothpicks that are hand-made" ...so what? i make them with machine, is there a different if they look identical, they last same amount of time, they are same products with same quality.

Ye his were hand made can confirm. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...