John Cena

1 hour ago, John Cena said:

OK, true to my word. I'm leaving OSBot. Main reason is I clash too much with members and staff, I don't see myself in this community anymore. So I've closed all my shops, and will slowly end the contracts I have with some people. I hope everyone the best of luck in persueing your interest in botting Runescape, I gave that up once I figured that the time vs money ratio and the amount of effort Jagex are putting into detecting bots, ultimately made it not worth my time.

That's why I started a new venture with hand made accounts, I'll probably keep that going or at least sell them bulk to other buyers and friends.

I'm not saying for you to just give up, there is still ways but ultimately for me I feel botting doesn't give you the benefit like it used to and requires too much attention and time that I don't have.

Regarding OSBot, I know the popularity is rising and other bot clients are declining. Keep it up and the community may be much bigger in the future. So now is a good time to start thinking of business ventures that will give you a passive income in the future. I can see a big shift to made hand accounts in the future, especially ones that can be made by those in the less fortunate countries. It's time to start investing in these hand accounts even if you don't have a use right now. In a year or two time that same account will be worth more to the right buyers.

Anyway that's my ramble finished.

Any questions such as botting or anything in general, feel free to PM me on Discord or reply to this topic and I'll try my best to answer.

i can't disagree more on hand made accounts part.

"hand made" is the biggest bullshit i ever encounter

what benefit it gives? Like, if i sell you max main, what the difference if i botted it in nmz or I afk'ed it with hands? as far as status is green they are in same boat

It's same as for example  "I sell toothpicks that are hand-made" ...so what? i make them with machine, is there a different if they look identical, they last same amount of time, they are same products with same quality.

31 minutes ago, Decode said:

If you generally follow the rules like most other members, you’ll find that we are a very understanding staff team. 

Anyhow, best of luck. 

yah, right. i put a bug report thread, it gets removed with absolute no reason. I create question with same reason in spam/off topic, gets removed AGAIN with no reason or explanation. I PM to mod, ignore, i PM another mod, he says Alek hidden thread. I PM alek, 3 days no replay, he have been online many times in that period. Very understanding and good communication :kappa:?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

i can't disagree more on hand made accounts part.

"hand made" is the biggest bullshit i ever encounter

what benefit it gives? Like, if i sell you max main, what the difference if i botted it in nmz or I afk'ed it with hands? as far as status is green they are in same boat

It's same as for example  "I sell toothpicks that are hand-made" ...so what? i make them with machine, is there a different if they look identical, they last same amount of time, they are same products with same quality.

yah, right. i put a bug report thread, it gets removed with absolute no reason. I create question with same reason in spam/off topic, gets removed AGAIN with no reason or explanation. I PM to mod, ignore, i PM another mod, he says Alek hidden thread. I PM alek, 3 days no replay, he have been online many times in that period. Very understanding and good communication :kappa:?

@Sysm care to enlighten @guywithlsd?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decode said:

If you generally follow the rules like most other members, you’ll find that we are a very understanding staff team. 

Anyhow, best of luck. 

Don’t lie to him. You guys are like the thirsty Vampyres of the Myreque swamp that connive, cheat and kill for the blood of others. 

Edited by RoomScape
  • Like 3