guthan nmz

m0i

51 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

and what? question was answered pretty much - interacting with client in anyway but not your hand  - bannable. You can use auto clicker to click every 15 mins and you are good to go with AFK until logout limit kicks in (6Hours) or DC

you think its high ish ban rate if you auto click ur inventory every 14:59 mins? honest question kinda curious

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

and what? question was answered pretty much - interacting with client in anyway but not your hand  - bannable. You can use auto clicker to click every 15 mins and you are good to go with AFK until logout limit kicks in (6Hours) or DC

Well the npc in nmz keep getting aggresive. And with splashing u stop attacking the npc.

Edited by geoffrey456

3 hours ago, LebronTrueAgain said:

you think its high ish ban rate if you auto click ur inventory every 14:59 mins? honest question kinda curious

oh yah, only doing this should be really low ban rates. probably you don't even need random interval if you gonna click only once every 15 mins.

But chance of getting banned even for this is still there.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:50 PM, D Bolter said:

you can

it is bannable even though if you're placing an object on your arrow key and it's technically not macroing.

Someone in a CC told me that it's considered a macro since you yourself are not the one doing it and is bannable.

Though I'm really trying to figure out how it's bannable and how they will figure out if you put something on your keyboard or use a feature that holds a key down.

use a macro that allows you to record like ghost control or something

record a short cycle clicking in a few different places in the rs screen then add 10-19 mins delays in between them

record a new cycle every time so it never repeats the same click

probably still banable if you do it all the time but much less likely than a auto clicker clicking on the exact same spot.

There's a random clicker out there where you can customize a rectangular area on your screen where the autoclicker will  click at random. I had it perform right clicks anywhere between 13-15 minute random intervals. I also had the autoclicker randomly click overloads with spaced out time selection for that extra exp/hr. Got to 99 att/str/def doing this every night when I went to bed!