New, Need Help

Ryfusion

Hi, I would like to start botting, mainly for Agility. Anyhow, I got the client to work. Now i'm having a hard time finding the thing from the script(s) that i need to copy paste into the client? Do I need to be a VIP Member of the website to get access to even the free scripts? Or is there something i'm missing, I scroll through the scripters posts about the script and can't find a link or anything. I do plan on gettting VIP aswell as buying premium scripts, but i would like to test it first. Any help for a noobie starting out would be much appreciated.

Another question I have is about Proxy's, I'm obviously going to have to do some research on how to set them up but is it necessary? It's to prevent my IP from possibly getting banned by Jagex? Or what other use does it have.

Once again, thank you for any help/advice you share.

Edited by Ryfusion

1 hour ago, Ryfusion said:

Hi, I would like to start botting, mainly for Agility. Anyhow, I got the client to work. Now i'm having a hard time finding the thing from the script(s) that i need to copy paste into the client? Do I need to be a VIP Member of the website to get access to even the free scripts? Or is there something i'm missing, I scroll through the scripters posts about the script and can't find a link or anything. I do plan on gettting VIP aswell as buying premium scripts, but i would like to test it first. Any help for a noobie starting out would be much appreciated.

Another question I have is about Proxy's, I'm obviously going to have to do some research on how to set them up but is it necessary? It's to prevent my IP from possibly getting banned by Jagex? Or what other use does it have.

Once again, thank you for any help/advice you share.

All SDN scripts can be found here: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/

You do not need to be VIP to use free scripts

You do not need to be VIP to purchase premium scripts

You _do_ need to be VIP to use VIP scripts (in the VIP section of the scripts page I linked above)

Is there a high chance of me getting banned using an agility script, even if i were only to use it let's say 2 or 3 hours at a time. Maybe only on the weekend?  Like are people getting banned for botting agility left and right, Or is it random and you're either lucky or you're not? Any information on this would be great. Or maybe a forum where people talk about experiences botting certain skills? As for i'm only 40 Agility and I just can't anymore... And it would be on a main account i wouldnt be happy about losing, but i would risk it if there was a way to lower the risk. Thanks again.

And thanks for the responses to my first question.

• 1 month later...

Hey man!, Proxies are not needed if u play casual and botting mode , just make sure u dont run the same bot for hours switch it up a bit take breaks etc. U shuld do agil for like 1 - 2 hours max. daytime and nighttime make's a different aswell not everyone agree's i think but most of the time i get banned is when i run my bot overnight and play on the daytime.

Keep on botting#

Greetz