Rs gp Value

Seth758

Well...let's see.

1. There was an update.
  2. People got stacks of max cash.
  3. Servers got shut down approximate 15 minutes later.

You really think they're not going to change this back? If they left it alone then it would affect it but they shut it down almost instantly so no, it won't affect it. Not much if anything at all should happen but we won't know until we can log back in.

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Well...let's see.

1. There was an update.
  2. People got stacks of max cash.
  3. Servers got shut down approximate 15 minutes later.

You really think they're not going to change this back? If they left it alone then it would affect it but they shut it down almost instantly so no, it won't affect it. Not much if anything at all should happen but we won't know until we can log back in.

I agree, but what about people that bought bonds and swapped there gold to rs3? I bet some swapping clans got raped. 

1 minute ago, Seth758 said:

I agree, but what about people that bought bonds and swapped there gold to rs3? I bet some swapping clans got raped. 

They may swap RS3 also but who knows. They should roll back both in my opinion.

As for bonds, who knows. They should have a list of accounts with the money and can easily check their GE logs but who knows.

"Whilst we do acknowledge that the bug is a fault of ours, it became apparent that a number of players were quick to exploit it for personal gain, in such cases as players using the exploit to generate wealth to buy Bonds to redeem for Old School RuneScape membership. With this in mind we will be removing the illegitimately-gained membership which was received via bond redemption during the time the bug was live. Players who abused the bug will also see action taken against their accounts and will temporarily be removed from the game."

• Like 1