Should I sell the account or keep it and move on?

Yowhite

Hey fella's,

I have a dilemma at the moment and cant quite figure out what to do. Thats why I decided to ask for you guidance. 

Its about an account I have been botting for a while now. It has the following stats purely botted.

99 atk

90 str

72 def

92 hp

77 range

52 prayer

low mage. 

Nightmare zone ready, it got a dragon defender and fire cape. 

It does have a bot busting 2 day ban on it from like a month ago. It doesnt bother me that much but maybe because of it the acc wouldnt sell as good. I can do 2 things, get better stats on it and try to sell. Or just keep it for myself and move on to a new acc to bot. What do you guys think I should do ? 

2 minutes ago, Yowhite said:

Is it because of the ban ? Or because of the stats ? Or because of a lack of buyers atm ? 

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. 

worthless account. cant even be used as zulrah account.

Butr the Mainfactor is that you have zero repuatation and cant even be bothered to read the rules so even if the account was better noone would buy from you

6 minutes ago, The Plug said:

Well you can't sell accounts, u need 100 posts

SUICIDE IT

100 posts is no biggie. 

2 minutes ago, ez11 said:

worthless account. cant even be used as zulrah account.

Butr the Mainfactor is that you have zero repuatation and cant even be bothered to read the rules so even if the account was better noone would buy from you

Hey, there is no need to lash out at me. I had an honest question and I did read the rules. I know I should have 100 posts but I have been posting more and more the last 2 weeks so that shouldnt be a problem. From what I read was that people staking might be looking for a maxed combat account. I could train it more so it can be used for zulrah maybe ? I just wanted to know what you anyone here would advice to do. I can just toss it aside aswell and start over. 

Try to make an account that would sell better like zulrah then or so. 

Edited by Yowhite
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Plug said:

Yeah that isn't the only problem, nobody will want to buy since you got no feedback.

So If I were to buy some services and get my feedback up. Would there be a market for the account or would you say well you might want to try and train mage and rage up to 90. Or you might want to get 99 atk str and def. Im not trying to be a scammer, im not a joker. I am just glad I got this far with an account and now I am looking what to do with it. 

1 minute ago, Yowhite said:

So If I were to buy some services and get my feedback up. Would there be a market for the account or would you say well you might want to try and train mage and rage up to 90. Or you might want to get 99 atk str and def. Im not trying to be a scammer, im not a joker. I am just glad I got this far with an account and now I am looking what to do with it. 

Well can't really speak for everyone but I wouldn't buy such a high tier account from anyone with less than ~75 FB. You could build up a good feedback and train the account whilst doing it yeah.

1 hour ago, Yowhite said:

Hey fella's,

I have a dilemma at the moment and cant quite figure out what to do. Thats why I decided to ask for you guidance. 

Its about an account I have been botting for a while now. It has the following stats purely botted.

99 atk

90 str

72 def

92 hp

77 range

52 prayer

low mage. 

Nightmare zone ready, it got a dragon defender and fire cape. 

It does have a bot busting 2 day ban on it from like a month ago. It doesnt bother me that much but maybe because of it the acc wouldnt sell as good. I can do 2 things, get better stats on it and try to sell. Or just keep it for myself and move on to a new acc to bot. What do you guys think I should do ? 

No one would buy it cause of your rep. Try do some services sell gold and build your reputation and then you will probably find some buyers.

putting your non-existent reputation aside, you shouldn't get too much out of this account if you train it to be a zulrah account either. people won't want to pay you extra for the max attack, 90 strength, or anything that isn't directly connected to zulrah. why would someone pay even an extra 50m, or even 10m for stats and items that have nothing to do with what they're planning to use the account for, when they can buy exactly what they want from someone else.

1 hour ago, The Plug said:

Well can't really speak for everyone but I wouldn't buy such a high tier account from anyone with less than ~75 FB. You could build up a good feedback and train the account whilst doing it yeah.

Thanks The Plug, I will try and build up some good feedback by doing some services.

23 minutes ago, fashioncows said:

No one would buy it cause of your rep. Try do some services sell gold and build your reputation and then you will probably find some buyers.

Appreciate the response. I will try and do some services to build up the feedback.

14 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

putting your non-existent reputation aside, you shouldn't get too much out of this account if you train it to be a zulrah account either. people won't want to pay you extra for the max attack, 90 strength, or anything that isn't directly connected to zulrah. why would someone pay even an extra 50m, or even 10m for stats and items that have nothing to do with what they're planning to use the account for, when they can buy exactly what they want from someone else.

Ah yeah I understand. Well it was a good learning process. I will keep the account for myself while building another account that is directly connect to zulrah or anything else that sells good. Furthermore Im going to build up some feedback so that when I do have something to sell. I actually can sell it.