Help to Improve Scripts

magoalucard

Hello Everyone. How i can improve some features in my scripts, to reduce ban rates or prolong my bots life?

Has a recommended timer in conditional sleep, or another features, like do breaks in-game, or something like this?

I can't bot more than 3 days without getting banned, botting like 6 hours a day, with 20 min break every hour.

9 hours ago, taraz said:

Just bot 24/7.. u will always risk a bann if u start botting. so just go for it :=)

I started a brand-new account and botted like 12hours in a day, banned in the same day.

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Anti-ban is a myth in my opinion. As long as there are no flaws in your script, it all comes down to the time of running, what skill etc.

what's is considered flaws? 

9 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Anti-ban is a myth in my opinion. As long as there are no flaws in your script, it all comes down to the time of running, what skill etc.

I don't fully agree with that i think the anti-ban thats advertised 99% of the time is a myth how ever things like the one's mentioned below i think can help reduce banrate to a certain extend

Custom mouse patterns/movements

Taking multiple diffrent routes to the same goal (some less optimal routes for example)

increasing/decreasing mouse speed every X time slightly for a period of time

Performing multiple actions at once sometimes

1 hour ago, TheMcPker said:

I don't fully agree with that i think the anti-ban thats advertised 99% of the time is a myth how ever things like the one's mentioned below i think can help reduce banrate to a certain extend

Custom mouse patterns/movements

Taking multiple diffrent routes to the same goal (some less optimal routes for example)

increasing/decreasing mouse speed every X time slightly for a period of time

Performing multiple actions at once sometimes

Antiban is just marketing so that less experienced users will buy scripts or pay extra.

The script is run on a loop, eventually no matter how much of an 'anti-ban/anti-pattern' you implement it will repeat eventually.

The best thing you can do in a script is just make it execute effectively and not get stuck or have bugs in areas as in my experience if your script gets stuck or bugs out, it looks like a bot. You don't see humans bugging out and getting stuck.

If I wrote a script that literally did NOTHING, simply stood AFK, it would still not be 100% safe, that's not personally to me, that's to anyone. Botting is against the rules of the game and Jagex have and continue to invest heavily into removing bots and people like us from the game, no amount of random sleeps and random mouse movements will change that.

So overall (tl;dr) make your script as flawless as it can be, test thoroughly and ensure it works without error. Every user should be aware that scripts are not safe, if you bot unsafely, you will be banned. The best practice is to bot as safely as possible and don't bot an account you care about because at the end of the day, you will most likely be banned.