Why aren't there demonic gorillas, revs or vorkath bots (on the sdn)?

Brouseyy

You have to be a rank 3 scripter to make wilderness scripts (my bad). I'd imagine its just more practical for botters to bot Zulrah since Dragon Slayer 2 has a high ass requirement to start and I believe a lot of money for gear, but maybe someones working on one. Idk about demonic gorillas, but they shouldn't be too hard to make. Never got far enough in the late game to do it, so I don't know what goes into it.

Edited by Dab in a Lab

42 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Theres a rule that prevents people from uploading wilderness scripts to the SDN, so there wouldn't be a revs cave script unless you got one made as a private script. I'd imagine its just more practical for botters to bot Zulrah since Dragon Slayer 2 has a high ass requirement to start and I believe a lot of money for gear, but maybe someones working on one. Idk about demonic gorillas, but they shouldn't be too hard to make. Never got far enough in the late game to do it, so I don't know what goes into it.

Not completely true

because majority of botter here do not tend to have mains for botting

If you are more about farming then just grinding your main, you will never ever have access for your farm to gorillas or vorkath - too much quests, stats. 

and for that much effors that you need to put into account you get madshit profit.