Dispute on NyxUlric

Deceiver

Disputed member: @NyxUlric

Thread Link: No thread, was on discord a while back.

Explanation: Scammed me 50 tutorial accounts that were macro-major permed upon login with no refund. I was also told that they were a part of 200 tutorial accounts that he had scammed too. This happened offsite so there is no thread but I have the discord messages.

Evidence:

He made a new discord after yesterday when I called him out.

This was our first messages 8/15/2017 when he scammed;

rugIOAA.png

Dimo4zH.png

YfSEXi0.png

MxzkMh3.png

here is the img;  7zgm9Z.png

N9EJlbV.png

WDi42QF.png

he then went offline and made a new discord.

his profile page; 3A5EZWZ.png

WXmWjtm.png

but now his current signature is this: UjJycyd.png

no capital S on the "service" and its now plural... why a need to make a new discord?

should note; he also made a new skype, his new one is the one in the picture above...

old skype: exg5uGN.png

found on pboat for selling magic accounts, nothing major but u never kno

tldr; he scammed me on his old acc info for like 50 tut accs lol

A long time ago, I bought accounts for very cheap tutorials and sold them a little more expensive, but because of that, it was more expensive because the person who gave me the accounts turned out to be a swindler, but I am practically the remponzable, now I wonder what he wants to refund and be fair with the price you lost.
i am willing to pay for the gold that he lost

Edited by NyxUlric

29 minutes ago, NyxUlric said:

A long time ago, I bought accounts for very cheap tutorials and sold them a little more expensive, but because of that, it was more expensive because the person who gave me the accounts turned out to be a swindler, but I am practically the remponzable, now I wonder what he wants to refund and be fair with the price you lost.

The amount to refund is 3.75m @Deceiver. For reference you probably shouldn't be merching accounts that you're unsure of OO, especially if you're selling them at OSBot.