Why do scammers drop untradables?

siilentalk

56 minutes ago, totedem said:

i think the reason behind it is. they have extremely small dicks and have to compensate somehow by making others upset. because they are upset everytime they go to take a piss.

If that were the case then we’d have more scammers than we currently do and not as many trusted people. 

22 hours ago, siilentalk said:

Why do scammers drop untradables?

I was speaking to dbuffed about this re:recent events, and we both came to an agreement that although unacceptable and in no way justifiable, some people scam for different reasons. Some plan to scam from the beginning; build up a reputation and go all out... Some have financial problems and see it as the only way out... but why do people drop untradables with innocent victims? Someone who is paying another person for a service.

I get if you have something against someone, or someone has pissed you off (still not acceptable), you want 'revenge' and dropping their untradables is a pain in the arse... but why drop an innocents untradables? As if cash isn't enough, there is no monetary gain from dropping untradables...

Anything? Other than being a terd?

some kill the player in wildy for extra cash from breaking the items, dropping is 100% retards