I need guidance on how to level up an ironman

NyxUlric

Hello gentlemen, I was thinking about uploading an iron man but I do not have the best idea of how to do it.

What do I try to say?.

What missions & Skills I should do first, I think I make myself understoo
d.

PD: I hope to get a bit of your help since it is my first time and I would like to take it as a hobby

45 minutes ago, NyxUlric said:

Ok

1 hour ago, Gaatjeniksaan said:

You mean botting wise or? I don't think these are the best kind of forums to be asking ironman guides on

Plenty of people play legit on this site and know quite a bit of the actual game. Most of us actually played RS legit and later started botting afterwards but still know a lot about the actual game outside of botting.

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/261-runescape/

That's the section for RS related stuff, generally with and without botting so if you read or post there you should find some help. Anything can generally go in spam but that's a more specific forum. I know a few guys on here that have high level ironman also.

17 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Plenty of people play legit on this site and know quite a bit of the actual game. Most of us actually played RS legit and later started botting afterwards but still know a lot about the actual game outside of botting.

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/261-runescape/

That's the section for RS related stuff, generally with and without botting so if you read or post there you should find some help. Anything can generally go in spam but that's a more specific forum. I know a few guys on here that have high level ironman also.

Thank you very much, since I want to take it as a time pass, as long as I have nothing to do and of course without botting

Edited by NyxUlric