===============

JulieAkira

I understand your frustration but honestly the fault lies with you not with Runescape. There are people whom play for years to get to that 99 that you try to bot in 3 months. One of the attractive things about runescape is that people know that when they see a 99 cape, that there is some serious grind behind it. If it was something easy, it wouldnt be that attractive and people wouldnt play years for it. Now I get why you are ranting, you invest a lot of time in quests actually playing yourself and then get banned from some convenience botting. Thats the risk of botting bro, if you are going to get an emotional bond with an account because of the hours you put in. You best not bot and just play even if 94 mage takes you 6 years, it might still be enjoy-able for you. 

If you want some tips on how to bot better, just buy the willy bankloot guide. It worked magical for me, i definetly understand more about how not to get caught. And I still get banned frequently but I dont mind, thats the risk im taking. I also play a normal account on the side, just for fun with no botting. I wont get anywhere near as fast as I would get botting but at least I wont get banned and lose my hours. 

Some tips from my side:

- Get premium scripts or even better private scripts. Dont use free scripts.

- Dont use money making scripts if you dont need the money or mind losing the account.

- Dont use the auto login feature. When it fucks up, you 99% lost the account because of osbot logging in 200 times in 5 min. 

- Dont invest hours and hours into an account you are going to bot on. Its going to be painfull losing it and eventually you probably will. 

- Dont forget that a lot of people on this site, bot for money not for fun and they dont mind losing accounts as they dont need it to stay alive long. 

- Have fun bro, and start playing it normally too. Its the achievement that makes it fun. You can play 1 hour a day and still get somewhere decent within 6 months. If you dont believe me check out nothinglasts0 on youtube. he has a series where he plays 1 hour a day and get all the elite dairies, one 99 skill and almost a quest cape within 6 months. 

Cheers fella 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JulieAkira said:

Here comes a solid, arguable rant...

I've been banned 3 times now and my 4th account just got a 2-day ban this exact second and two things are going through my mind. One, does Jagex not realize that a moderate amount of bots in the game equal everything out? Two, does Jagex not realize that a very big portion of these "bots" are actually people like me who don't want to waste time leveling tedious skills so we look towards botting those skills in order to have fun.

Am I not seeing this shit eye-for-an-eye or what? There's just so many people like me who use botting to level skills that take ages to level up yet we still pay Jagex handsomely for membership and spend countless hours on the game actually playing. Personally, me, I quest a looooot and it's not like you can bot a quest like Recipe for Disaster or Desert Treasure, hence why people provide a service for questing.

Banning me and so many other bots is only going to make the population go down further. The god honest truth is, I'm not ever going to level Runecrafting to 90 or Magic to 94 by myself by clicking, that shit is fucking death by boredom, why even bother when I can get a bot to do it. 

I've used various bots, some paid, some free over the course of a very long period. I honestly don't know how they got so damn good at catching bots, but I can't say that because there's always that crowd of people "I've never been banned and I have 1000 accounts all level 99s!!111!". I'm just trying to make a point here. 

May Lord have mercy on those people who got all 99s without botting, I can only imagine how much fun they must be at parties. 

Last but not least, let us appreciate this banana ?

You do realize that to play RuneScape, you have to agree to their Terms of Service, right?

And you do realize that in their Terms of Service, they forbid the use of any bots, right?

So you are breaking their Terms of Service, repeatedly, yet you are mad at them for banning you for breaking their rules? Is this a joke?

That's like coming on here and breaking OSBot's rules. You're going to get banned. Break the rules and that's what happens. Their rules are clearly defined prior to you playing this game and they aren't just going to change it because you don't like it..

On 7/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, Yowhite said:

I understand your frustration but honestly the fault lies with you not with Runescape. There are people whom play for years to get to that 99 that you try to bot in 3 months. One of the attractive things about runescape is that people know that when they see a 99 cape, that there is some serious grind behind it. If it was something easy, it wouldnt be that attractive and people wouldnt play years for it. Now I get why you are ranting, you invest a lot of time in quests actually playing yourself and then get banned from some convenience botting. Thats the risk of botting bro, if you are going to get an emotional bond with an account because of the hours you put in. You best not bot and just play even if 94 mage takes you 6 years, it might still be enjoy-able for you. 

If you want some tips on how to bot better, just buy the willy bankloot guide. It worked magical for me, i definetly understand more about how not to get caught. And I still get banned frequently but I dont mind, thats the risk im taking. I also play a normal account on the side, just for fun with no botting. I wont get anywhere near as fast as I would get botting but at least I wont get banned and lose my hours. 

Some tips from my side:

- Get premium scripts or even better private scripts. Dont use free scripts.

- Dont use money making scripts if you dont need the money or mind losing the account.

- Dont use the auto login feature. When it fucks up, you 99% lost the account because of osbot logging in 200 times in 5 min. 

- Dont invest hours and hours into an account you are going to bot on. Its going to be painfull losing it and eventually you probably will. 

- Dont forget that a lot of people on this site, bot for money not for fun and they dont mind losing accounts as they dont need it to stay alive long. 

- Have fun bro, and start playing it normally too. Its the achievement that makes it fun. You can play 1 hour a day and still get somewhere decent within 6 months. If you dont believe me check out nothinglasts0 on youtube. he has a series where he plays 1 hour a day and get all the elite dairies, one 99 skill and almost a quest cape within 6 months. 

Cheers fella 

Amazing post, to say the least.

I totally agree with you man, that's the risk we take, it was just a subtle yet devious rant I had to post because I don't get why Jagex make such strong efforts to ban bots so god damn much, I mean, their game is on the brink of dying. Just look at the numbers, compared to what they were in 2003-2009 they're fucking dying with cancer.

Everything you said was spot on true, especially about the osbot auto-login screen, that's by far the easiest way to get caught and which is why I have it disabled, but even so, I just miss when the game had a far larger population and things were far more fun with bots all around. I hate the grind, I literally embrace hating it because it's so boring and time-taking but I accept it, as weird as that sounds. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 6:00 PM, Gaatjeniksaan said:

Stop paying for membership and just use bonds

I only use bonds.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:09 PM, RoomScape said:

You do realize that to play RuneScape, you have to agree to their Terms of Service, right?

And you do realize that in their Terms of Service, they forbid the use of any bots, right?

So you are breaking their Terms of Service, repeatedly, yet you are mad at them for banning you for breaking their rules? Is this a joke?

That's like coming on here and breaking OSBot's rules. You're going to get banned. Break the rules and that's what happens. Their rules are clearly defined prior to you playing this game and they aren't just going to change it because you don't like it..

I never knew I had to agree to their terms, thank you so much for informing me about this, you're a huge help. What would I be without your wise, useful words.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:16 PM, IDontEB said:

You pay pennies compared to most p2p botters. Most people who bot membs spend more on 1 weekend then your membership costs for the entire year.

How so? This is by far the most interesting reply, I mean, how much do p2p botters spend on average and for what? This is kinda cool to be honest.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:57 PM, Supamen said:

Don't worry, I know it's frustrating. But that's the game, you have to accept that. We all have to accept that. I just don't have time to grind for end-game activity, if I get banned then I start again and learn from my mistakes.

You're 100% right about that, it's something we have to embrace and accept and I do, it's just annoying in a sense lol.

1 hour ago, JulieAkira said:

I only use bonds.

I never knew I had to agree to their terms, thank you so much for informing me about this, you're a huge help. What would I be without your wise, useful words.

How so? This is by far the most interesting reply, I mean, how much do p2p botters spend on average and for what? This is kinda cool to be honest.

You're 100% right about that, it's something we have to embrace and accept and I do, it's just annoying in a sense lol.

Don't worry, I just got banned again yesterday lol. It happens. I think I'll stop playing for now, it's a money sink with not much return. It's way too detectable at the moment, until machine learning comes into play.