ForsakenCutter(First Script)

Hey everyone,

I'm WaRp and i used to make a lot of private scripts for Ibot/Nexus.

now i'm starting to learn again on OSBot and made this basic woodcutter just to see if i still can :)

Trees:

Tree, Oak, Willow, Yew.

Locations:

Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Port Sarim.

Functions:

Bank/Drop

Antiban

Any tips/Feedback/Bugs just Post them here or PM Me.

Want other locations? just tell me i cant do members now because i dont have a members account.. :(

Screenshot:

Download Link:

Spoiler

Edited by Warp Roelofs

4 hours ago, Warp Roelofs said:

Any tips/Feedback/Bugs just Post them here or PM Me.

FYI most of the bank areas can be found here: https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/map/constants/Banks.html

And you can walk to the closest bank using getWalking().webWalk(Area[] bankAreas), no need to write your own sketchy logic for it. When you pass an array of areas to webWalk() it will walk to whichever Area is closest.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Explv said:

FYI most of the bank areas can be found here: https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/map/constants/Banks.html

And you can walk to the closest bank using getWalking().webWalk(Area[] bankAreas), no need to write your own sketchy logic for it. When you pass an array of areas to webWalk() it will walk to whichever Area is closest.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into it when I'm done working! I did this as i didn't want to pass a bank through the GUI.

11 hours ago, Thiccboi said:

I hope antiban.class checks your woodcutting xp 

congrats on your first release. 

It does. Still don't know why people don't like it back when I was a scripter for ibot it was normal to use it

1 hour ago, Warp Roelofs said:

It does. Still don't know why people don't like it back when I was a scripter for ibot it was normal to use it

'AntiBan' and making things 'human-like' is all hogwash, you get banned just as fast, with or without 'antiban'. It's just a selling point now, for the noobs who believe 'antiban' actually does anything.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, Rudie said:

'AntiBan' and making things 'human-like' is all hogwash, you get banned just as fast, with or without 'antiban'. It's just a selling point now, for the noobs who believe 'antiban' actually does anything.

Thanks for the reply! I can get that but for me now it's more for testing and learning as I'm not selling anything :)

• 3 weeks later...