Buying RSGP $0.75/M

Logicfury

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

how much are you looking for? and how'd you obtain these cards

They are not gift cards. I will be sending you X amount of money as an amazon gift. There is no shtick here. I started playing this game again last week and understandably no one wants to transact with me over Paypal in fear of charge-backs (I've tried). This is just a way to circumvent that. 

2 hours ago, overboardsea123s said:

Amazon gift code are 80% max of cash value, so its more like .6 rate :s

That is complete non-sense. Unless you're willing to deal with the headache of redeeming 5$ Amazon gift cards from a teenager earning them by clicking adds.  Find me one person legitimately selling amazon gift cards at 80% retail value I'll buy all of them. Lol.

23 hours ago, logicfury said:

That is complete non-sense. Unless you're willing to deal with the headache of redeeming 5$ Amazon gift cards from a teenager earning them by clicking adds.  Find me one person legitimately selling amazon gift cards at 80% retail value I'll buy all of them. Lol.

I buy them all the time albeit slowly through the week at 70% but 80% when i need them hence "max" in my sentence ?  So sorry but its even giving you a bit of extra "credit"  and others no this as well anyways good luck, didnt mean to russle your jimmys

Edited by overboardsea123s

On 7/5/2018 at 11:16 PM, overboardsea123s said:

I buy them all the time albeit slowly through the week at 70% but 80% when i need them hence "max" in my sentence ?  So sorry but its even giving you a bit of extra "credit"  and others no this as well anyways good luck, didnt mean to russle your jimmys

Link? Saying "you buy them all the time" is not proof that what you are saying is truthful.

Edited by logicfury