Is OSBot using machine learning to improve antiban?

botnot

Just a thought I've had recently after I got banned for a day.

I was wondering if OSBot is implementing any actual user data in their antiban, and if not, why? If so, where is this data coming from?

The thought of simulating real user behavior sounds far greater than randomization of patterns and checking exp (good meme).

Really open ended question, so I'll keep this thread open for an hour or so.

Edited by botnot
Added more info + edited title

20 minutes ago, Alek said:

I wonder how ABCL50 is working out.

25k zulrah kills across 4 accounts with zero bans as a test

my 2cents -, "anti ban" is just randomization. When more people use the same script ban rate goes up, this is why private scripts are so popular and why abc200L works 

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, botnot said:

Just a thought I've had recently after I got banned for a day.

I was wondering if OSBot is implementing any actual user data in their antiban, and if not, why? If so, where is this data coming from?

The thought of simulating real user behavior sounds far greater than randomization of patterns and checking exp (good meme).

Really open ended question, so I'll keep this thread open for an hour or so.

Weath, I'm trying to make a living here. If you could stop banning my accounts, that'd be sick. reeee

EDIT: jk I haven't seen bans in months. I'm using antiban. ?

Edited by Anomaly

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Randomization nand anti ban doesn't work if everyone uses it. It's not random if 1,000 bots are doing the "random" movements. It creates a pattern then 

Thats kind of my point.

If the osbot client collected data about the actions you were taking in game then wouldn't that mean theres a way to apply that data when running scripts, but on an individual basis? So nobodies set of data would be the same, making the gameplay patterns unique per user.

Hell, I bet it would easy to be able to set something that collects data about your client interaction up in Runelite

9 minutes ago, botnot said:

Thats kind of my point.

If the osbot client collected data about the actions you were taking in game then wouldn't that mean theres a way to apply that data when running scripts, but on an individual basis? So nobodies set of data would be the same, making the gameplay patterns unique per user.

Hell, I bet it would easy to be able to set something that collects data about your client interaction up in Runelite

Sure you can write a script and collect the data yourself. Doubt they would ever have it available to the public