Refund/Service cancel

The Plug

I ordered a service exactly a month ago from @Castro_ where he would have to train 2 of my 3-level accounts into zulrah-build. We didn't agree on any kind of timeframe, but we did agree that if he was gonna take over 2 weeks, he would pay for the extra bonds. Now it seems like @Castro_ is training the accounts really slowly, barely logging in on the accounts everyday, by the progress he is making I would assume he is training less than 2 hours a day. Before I ordered the service I asked how long would he take, he told me he should be able to get them done within a bond's time : https://gyazo.com/a81affac1c096e21cedec2188a5d75d9

About a week ago I pmed him about this and told him I have a problem with his unprogressive training so I mentioned it to him and also told him that he would have 2 weeks time to the finish up the accounts and also asked him for an update : https://gyazo.com/af707ccdb0dc6653524c5c78ed942927 (this was 8 days ago)

Now today I logged in on one of the accounts to my suprise, he hadn't gained much progress, and was training at F2P Stronghold of security, with minimal range bonus gear, iron arrows etc (Not that I mind where he trains). The account had only gained about 8 range levels in 8 days. I assume he is botting this and doing minimal hours to avoid getting banned. Also he is ignoring my pms. https://gyazo.com/9c9041c5d0ced5e2d71573e0f084c3b5

Both of the accounts have similiar stats to this currently : https://gyazo.com/34bcb968ccdf72da0e81e4761dc7d57e

Here's the thread for what stats the ready one should be : 

I know he technically isn't "breaking any rules" but we agreed 8 days ago that he would have these accounts ready in 2 weeks or less. I highly doubt he will have them ready by then judging by the pace he is training the accounts at. I can continue the service if @Castro_ starts to train these accounts and have them ready in 6 days like we agreed.

We were using @RoomScapeas middleman

Ask me for more information if needed, might have forgotten to add something.

13 minutes ago, Night said:

I'm not too sure what you want us to do at this time, you're original post said you don't mind if the accounts are botted and you state that you are fine with continuing the service if @Castro_ picks up the pace.

Wait for his response, but I want some sort of compensation if he doesn't have them ready by 6 days as we agreed on skype. The reason I made this dispute is because he seems to be just ignoring my comments about speeding up the training and just saying "yeah sure ill train quicker now" etc but doesn't.

Edited by rsman515

I tried to get @rsman515 to set a time frame. He was reluctant but chose two weeks solely because the accounts would be bonded. He didn't seem like time mattered but @Castro_ agreed and said that the accounts would be ready in two weeks. I tried to see if there was any penalty should the service elapse past the two weeks but the only thing mentioned was that @Castro_ would be responsible to bond the account past the initial two week point. Botting is allowed as per @rsman515 and so @Castro_ may very well be botting the account. The only restriction to botting was that @rsman515 didn't want any blackmarks on the account. Should a two day ban occur, a 50% refund would occur. I believe that @Castro_ wasn't able to finish this within the two weeks and to cut costs, is training in F2P so that he wouldn't have to pay a bond and since @rsman515 was so lax that he's just slowly training the account as the only penalty would require him to apply a bond on the account - which wouldn't really be necessary since he's training in F2P.

Below is an outline of the trade. I can show screenshots of the Skype chat but that can get somewhat tedious with all of the extra, unnecessary reading.

-----

On 6/1/2018 at 9:59 AM, RoomScape said:

Skype - live:roomscape

RSN: -----

-----

Stats:

- Defence 70  

- Hitpoints 75+  

- Ranged 75-80  

- Magic 80  

Quests:

- Ava's questline  

- Regicide (and required stats/quests)  

- Mage Arena I

-----

Completion:

- 2 weeks ( @Castro_ will pay for a bond if more time is needed).

-----

Compensation:

- 80m per account, 160m total.

- 30m will be held for supplies. @Castro_ will pay for supplies and I'll reimburse when order is completed.

-----

Terms: 

- Botting is allowed but no bans can be placed on the account. If the account is banned then the order is cancelled and money to be refunded to @rsman515.

- If a two day ban is placed on the account, payment will be cut in half (50%), supplies to be paid in full.

- @Castro_ will be required to pay for supplies and will be reimbursed at the end should no issues arise.

- If the accounts gets banned, @Castro_ has the option to start over to finish the order.

The accounts have been played on for atleast 5-6+ hours per day.

not really sure what im suppose to be replying to tbh or why this has been made when there is still ~another week left?

Also I had to sort something out on my PC and haven't downloaded Skype again hence why I haven't replied on their. My bad for that.

Edited by Castro_

2 hours ago, Castro_ said:

The accounts have been played on for atleast 5-6+ hours per day.

not really sure what im suppose to be replying to tbh or why this has been made when there is still ~another week left?

Also I had to sort something out on my PC and haven't downloaded Skype again hence why I haven't replied on their. My bad for that.

Yeah you have time to finish these accounts till saturday 7th July, as I said the only reason I made this dispute is because i'm afraid by the pace you're training these accounts right now is not enough to finish the accounts by saturday. You are roughly getting ~1 range level a day. You still have a whole lot of work to do on the accounts, maybe you should find a better training spot, sand crabs etc... You will have to bond the account anyways for membership quests/skill. I was expecting these accounts to be ready in 2-3weeks and its been a month, I hope you understand why I have grown impatient. 

Can we leave this dispute open, if the accounts aren't ready by saturday we will have to figure out some sort of compensation for this between @Castro_ and @RoomScape 

1 hour ago, rsman515 said:

Yeah you have time to finish these accounts till saturday 7th July, as I said the only reason I made this dispute is because i'm afraid by the pace you're training these accounts right now is not enough to finish the accounts by saturday. You are roughly getting ~1 range level a day. You still have a whole lot of work to do on the accounts, maybe you should find a better training spot, sand crabs etc... You will have to bond the account anyways for membership quests/skill. I was expecting these accounts to be ready in 2-3weeks and its been a month, I hope you understand why I have grown impatient. 

Can we leave this dispute open, if the accounts aren't ready by saturday we will have to figure out some sort of compensation for this between @Castro_ and @RoomScape 

Since a dispute has been opened I can no longer pay out until it’s closed and staff has decided what to do. It’s not between me or anyone as I’m just a MM and hold the money based on your agreements. Since this thread has been made that means that you two are having issues coming to an agreement so it’s up to staff to decide now based on your previous agreement and progress achieved. 

• Night locked this topic