Suggestion: Stop Multi-Threading in Services

Jackthedon

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I didn't read the whole thread but I do agree.

People like @geoffrey456 do not need 10 threads that offer the same shit that you can hide in spoilers.

I own 1 thread, my 1 thread contains EVERYTHING my services offer. Could you imagine if I went over that? I could have 15 different threads or so for different types of accounts I want to sell, 4 different threads for different services, it's just an overload and not required in order to market as it just pushes people below the line who want to actually offer legit work.

Dear Dbuffed

Could u link my 10 threads?

- Geoffrey456

2 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

Dear Dbuffed

Could u link my 10 threads?

- Geoffrey456

You have multiple threads which if you’re an AIO you don’t need them, the “10” was figure of speech. I don’t understand how you can be so dumb :facep:

41 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You have multiple threads which if you’re an AIO you don’t need them, the “10” was figure of speech. I don’t understand how you can be so dumb :facep:

Dear Dbuffed

Sarcasm is detected by certain signals, such as the tone of someone's voice and his facial expression.

How dufuq can i detect that. Still can u please link my threads?

Thanks
- Geoffrey456

1 hour ago, John Cena said:

Just needs a restriction to one topic per section unless accounts (but thats if you sell like me nmz acc) and i want to sell a main for example i would make another post.

Doesn't need anything else.

couldnt u make one thread and just follow the template for selling multiple accounts lol, if u were to sell at the same time

30 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

Support on this, if there ends up being action on this in support maybe get rid of this one exception/loophole in gold too? 
(I understand arcus has advert rights for pinned thread and the button but why is there then the need to bump boglas thread)

Hide contents

067b8a919b8e830c78a4f97225bdfe5e.png

dc2fe137578e14475fcb9175a8995b7c.png

1ebb3fdcf749b94ad507087d79ed5e39.png

Because Money why else?

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Me and you.

You and I*

1 hour ago, Night said:

Hey guys, I'll bring this up with the rest of the staff and see what they say

If you look at my post on the last page, this was already agreed upon back in 2014. So not sure what discussion could take place since this was already accepted but just never enforced.

1 hour ago, John Cena said:

Just needs a restriction to one topic per section unless accounts (but thats if you sell like me nmz acc) and i want to sell a main for example i would make another post.

Doesn't need anything else.

Yes, but that's not an actual service thread. That's just a one time thing which is a perfectly accepted example...unless you do this every other day then that will become an issue.

17 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

Dear Dbuffed

Sarcasm is detected by certain signals, such as the tone of someone's voice and his facial expression.

How dufuq can i detect that. Still can u please link my threads?

Thanks
- Geoffrey456

I think it's clear sarcasm. 

This is why I underlined a few of the posts as seen below - I think you will find I called out the term you used (AIO/all in one) as it's misleading, if it wasn't a misleading title you would stick to the single thread. If you're going to actually claim something please look into it before questioning it.

There was a reason that I used you as an example though, you're one of the people who have multiple threads (meaning more than the single one like 99% of other providers, including those who are trying to be upcoming providers) which then minimizes their potential, meaning you are taking money away from them and the customers as the customers have to then choose someone like myself or someone like you who both stay more in tact with the market, which again isn't fair.

9 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You and I*

If you look at my post on the last page, this was already agreed upon back in 2014. So not sure what discussion could take place since this was already accepted but just never enforced.

you want to keep me company on my journey eh?