Troll Stronghold
Merlin's Crystal
Holy Grail
Gertrude's Cat
Prince Ali Rescue
Itchlarin's Little helper
Contact
Troll Romance

Looking for cheapest and quickest. Post price and time frame, AFTER doing this leave your discord/skype.

Edited by fashioncows

2 hours ago, fashioncows said:

Ernest the Chicken
Restless Ghost
Priest in Peril
9-18 Slayer
Animal Magnetism
Plague City
Biohazard
Temple of Ikov
Troll Stronghold
Merlin's Crystal
Holy Grail
Gertrude's Cat
Prince Ali Rescue
Itchlarin's Little helper
Contact
Troll Romance

Looking for cheapest and quickest. Post price and time frame, AFTER doing this leave your discord/skype.

10m everything, my contact info is in the signature below. i can have everything done today if i start now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

You wont get "cheap" and "quick" in the same sentence, that's like saying "cheap" and "trusted".. 

As @Lost Panda said though, more information and i'll give you some pricing.

cheap and quick can be in same sentence, there are few slaves who work fast and cheap

5 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

cheap and quick can be in same sentence, there are few slaves who work fast and cheap

And slaves scam quit 99% of the time, not reliable so not really.

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

You wont get "cheap" and "quick" in the same sentence, that's like saying "cheap" and "trusted".. 

As @Lost Panda said though, more information and i'll give you some pricing.

I've actually got a bunch of services done so far and have had no problems at all! I like to think I know what Im doing, but thank you for the input :)

1 hour ago, SeyDaWiz said:

10m everything, my contact info is in the signature below. i can have everything done today if i start now.

Sent you a request on discord! Skype aswell.

Edited by fashioncows

3 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

I think you talk like this only because you want make people scared of new servicers, so people buy service from you. That's not nice from your side

I've only got services done by newcomers since I started getting them done. Lot of them are looking to scam but you just gotta be smart enough to make scamming not worth it for them. What I do is make them pay for all the supplies and the bond etc, so I really take 0 risk! I reimburse them for all of it on completion. 

Also, I can tell a scammer from a sincere person just by the way he talks and acts.

11 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

I think you talk like this only because you want make people scared of new servicers, so people buy service from you. That's not nice from your side

Nothing to do with being scared, I welcome new service providers however I do not like scammers.

If I was against it, I would be shitting over you.

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Nothing to do with being scared, I welcome new service providers however I do not like scammers.

If I was against it, I would be shitting over you.

you not stupid, that's why you not shitting over me, you shitting over all new members who try get into service business. People listen old members opinions and that's why newbies have hard starts. I understand why you shitting over newbies in service business, because they offer 2x lower price than you.

3 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

you not stupid, that's why you not shitting over me, you shitting over all new members who try get into service business. People listen old members opinions and that's why newbies have hard starts. I understand why you shitting over newbies in service business, because they offer 2x lower price than you.

I think you will find you're a nobody, and if I wanted to shit on you I would.

I don't care about prices, I am always fully booked, so that's completely irrelevant to the situation.

I am stating facts, nothing to do with being new or old. If you want to continue the silly comments which you believe are right though, you're more than welcome to PM or contact me by other means instead of us spamming someone else's thread. I think you will find my opinion is right in most parts.