Chuckle Recovered my acc

Anomaly

This is the 2nd time Chuckle has messed with accounts I bought from him, before he locked it (I don't care how you frame it, he still locked the account without first consulting me, the person who bought his account). And now Chuckle has once again, messed with the account, this time by full account recovery. Chuckle claims this was an accident and then proceeds to not reply. I tried avoiding the dispute, but he is aware of the issue and had taken over 4 hours now, with no response. I believe he's hopefully** still a reliable seller, he's just not using the best communications practices (fingers crossed, I want everyone to succeed) but obviously this is unacceptable. There may have been some wealth on the account, but I'm not holding my breathe for it given the situation.

-paid 72 USD for the acc, it's probably worth more now as the stats are high (can be seen closer to the bottom). thx

the accounts information and proof of contact / proof chuckle is OO

<HIDDEN>

T99HiYm.png

proof of payment

<HIDDEN>

all contact from today (recovered)

PaQuEMw.png

Below is almost the same as the above, just a small update as he wasn't replying still.

KxYgbZj.png

RSN authentication 

<HIDDEN>

original account purchase transcript

Fv2xbFC.png

qbVjs93.png

0B1N08p.png

byDvVfX.png

wMmzy8r.png

TJ3kGlV.png

i2sVcEw.png

T99HiYm.png

Accounts stats prior to purchase

<HIDDEN>

current stats

<HIDDEN>

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Administrator

I need to know why chuckle is recovering accounts to begin with. He clearly sold it and accidentally recovers it? How does this seem to keep happenings to him... please post a dispute on sythe also if you haven't already. This guy is a huge account seller and always seems to get off because of his reputation.

Do you want the account back or your money back? I won't force you to take the account and risk this again.

• Like 5
  • Mald 3

5 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I need to know why chuckle is recovering accounts to begin with. He clearly sold it and accidentally recovers it? How does this seem to keep happenings to him... please post a dispute on sythe also if you haven't already. This guy is a huge account seller and always seems to get off because of his reputation.

Do you want the account back or your money back? I won't force you to take the account and risk this again.

Thank you for your response. Given the situation happening twice to the same account, I'd prefer a Bitcoin or 07 GP payment for the account, idk the value of the acc now though given it does have higher stats

Edited by Anomaly

Hey bud yeah that was me, no real need for dispute once you already knew this..

I mixed the two accounts up sorry for falling asleep. I have sent it back over there now and will give you some extra mills for the mix up. 

and its not the second time I messed with a account you "bought" lol you had not paid it off last time. you owed 10.5m which was resolved on here

This is the first time. and I am very sorry about it but was unable to resolve last night.

Let me know when you wake up and we can sort. 

Edited by Chuckle

9 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

unbanning a batch of zulrahs they come as 1@***.com 2@*** 3@*** 4@*** with same details. 

42 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Thank you for your response. Given the situation happening twice to the same account, I'd prefer a Bitcoin or 07 GP payment for the account, idk the value of the acc now though given it does have higher stats

38 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

Hey bud yeah that was me, no real need for dispute once you already knew this..

I mixed the two accounts up sorry for falling asleep. I have sent it back over there now and will give you some extra mills for the mix up. 

and its not the second time I messed with a account you "bought" lol you had not paid it off last time. you owed 10.5m which was resolved on here

This is the first time. and I am very sorry about it but was unable to resolve last night.

Let me know when you wake up and we can sort. 

Please let us know once you guys have worked this out, if you need help coming to an agreement on account value also let us know.

51 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

sorry just seen this message, I have removed the pw change link from skype.

hit me up when you are back online. ill be on skype for most of the day 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Anomaly said:

He offered you btc and now you want to change you accept an offer in btc or I cant force a refund. 

How much was paid for the account?

How much is he offering?

10 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

He offered you btc and now you want to change you accept an offer in btc or I cant force a refund. 

How much was paid for the account?

How much is he offering?

BTC is fine. I paid 72 USD and he offered 100 USD which doesn't even cover the cost of the increased skills on the account let alone the ~10m cash value on the account. 

I want at least$130 to cover the cost of the skills gained + cash value on account.

Edited by Anomaly

5 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Plus how much for the things left on the account, could you give us the bank value or what was left on the account?

blowpipe and this

da6f2fed63194b6cd2675f2e2908b2aa.png

2f92c1ed1a5c1976bffa1f0c3631b49f.png

its f2p so doesn't show bank value but I offered 10, he said no so I said I could do 20 (above what its actually worth) 

Edited by Chuckle
adding 2nd pic