Casper

talipen

Hello,

So I have been away for a while,logged back on yesterday and found out an acc I bought from Casper,the credentials don't match anymore also the email is set to another one,

I am NOT saying Casper scammed me in any type of way to be honest it has been over a year since I bought the account from him and it was only locked once in the meantime.

I am also NOT saying this is NOT my fault,it could be,some of my information was compromised back in the end of 2017 and I also didn't play the account alot so that might be the reason.

All I want if POSSIBLE is,that Casper forwards me the RECOVERY information of the account so I can keep it safe from now on,and for any of those who are wondering NO i did not resell the account,its barely even worth anything,and theres been no reports made on my name whatsoever.

Casper is a good lad,this was probably my mistake due to my security lacking last year hopefully I can get the account back thought.

Edited by talipen
months not weeks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, talipen said:

Hello,

So I have been away for a while,logged back on yesterday and found out an acc I bought from Casper,the credentials don't match anymore also the email is set to another one,

I am NOT saying Casper scammed me in any type of way to be honest it has been over a year since I bought the account from him and it was only locked once in the meantime.

I am also NOT saying this is NOT my fault,it could be,some of my information was compromised back in the end of 2017 and I also didn't play the account alot so that might be the reason.

All I want if POSSIBLE is,that Casper forwards me the RECOVERY information of the account so I can keep it safe from now on,and for any of those who are wondering NO i did not resell the account,its barely even worth anything,and theres been no reports made on my name whatsoever.

Casper is a good lad,this was probably my mistake due to my security lacking last year hopefully I can get the account back thought.

I have warned Casper of the dispute and we will wait for a response on this topic.

@talipen Have you tried getting into contact with him?

@Casper Can you help with this issue and get this resolved :)

So about 3 months ago. This user forgot that he never changed the registered email on the account after purchase. Ok no problem, I gave him the physical login email to the account + he had access to the account on his email. 

5f0872e8af30a2e2a9effdd44dc0e7b3.png

Now he is saying that is back on my email? Not sure how thats possible, when I gave him the physical email. Keeping in mind that this account, is the same one from the previous dispute.

previous dispute;

8 hours ago, talipen said:

Hello,

Also regarding the recovery info. I never provided him the info, nor have I provided any recovery info for any of the accounts I've sold. 

Giving out the recovery info only makes me more liable for the account. If this account is ever resold under the "trusted OO" title. 

I also haven't seen any proof of the account being locked. I am willing to help, however things don't really add up IMO. 

100s + sold with no issues like this.