What qualifies as "Trusted"?

I assume you're referring to Osbot market, or RS markets in general.

But for me personally to consider someone trusted...

Half a decade + in the market
500 + decent vouches/feedback. (Not sold me 1m 07 thanks, type of shit)
Donator/paid ranks because they've put their own cash into the site.

@RoomScape perfect example tbh. Should you ever do any work with/for him. He's a pleasure. Top bloke.

Even with all that said, I'm still cautious with anyone for the right amount of $.

Edited by B3NJ

I see trust as how much I know a person. Feedback, though a decent indicator of how many trades a person has roughly done, can't define 'true' trust. A lot of people farm feedback and do a bunch of small trades. They get 50-100 feedback and people just the number and think that it's a high number so the person is trusted. On the other hand, another guy can have 25 feedback but all with 100m+ trades and people would rather go with the first guy just because he has more feedback.

But I stopped trusting people just based on the number of feedback they have. I've seen plenty of people scam with high feedback. Staff members are not except from this, be it a moderator or admin. People scam because they're people and having a certain rank doesn't bar someone from doing something.

I trust people based on how well and how long I've known them, though just because I've known someone for a while doesn't mean that I'll go lend them 100m. 

It's hard to tell if you can trust a person just based on an initial meeting. You have to develop a relationship with them and get to know them, much like in the real world. Just remember that this is online and people do a lot of stuff they'd never do in person just because they can hide behind a monitor and feel good all to them self.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I see trust as how much I know a person. Feedback, though a decent indicator of how many trades a person has roughly done, can't define 'true' trust. A lot of people farm feedback and do a bunch of small trades. They get 50-100 feedback and people just the number and think that it's a high number so the person is trusted. On the other hand, another guy can have 25 feedback but all with 100m+ trades and people would rather go with the first guy just because he has more feedback.

But I stopped trusting people just based on the number of feedback they have. I've seen plenty of people scam with high feedback. Staff members are not except from this, be it a moderator or admin. People scam because they're people and having a certain rank doesn't bar someone from doing something.

I trust people based on how well and how long I've known them, though just because I've known someone for a while doesn't mean that I'll go lend them 100m. 

It's hard to tell if you can trust a person just based on an initial meeting. You have to develop a relationship with them and get to know them, much like in the real world. Just remember that this is online and people do a lot of stuff they'd never do in person just because they can hide behind a monitor and feel good all to them self.

Agree

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

So when can I borrow 100m? :kappa:

• Sad 1

On 6/29/2018 at 3:28 PM, ez11 said:

long time on the market, doing the orders himself (if its for accounts that you want to play on not just questing on future bot accs), lots of good feedback and maybe showing that he doesnt scamquit when he gets into disagreements with mods/maldesto

Like me lol.

58 minutes ago, John Cena said:

My opinion is if they have more to lose than to gain from scamming me then I "trust" them. I also make sure they're within their normal trading patterns and if it's odd I don't do the deal or force another result like MM.

Let me borrow 300m please. I'll pay back.