Report on aarz

montie

Disputed member: [member= @aarz14

Thread Link: 

Explanation: User was doing a service on my near maxed level 3 skiller, to be specific he was doing 88-99 agility, after 3 days of using the account my account received an infraction ( Real word trading gold farm ban) Now none of my other account's had been banned, and I do services daily working for @Dbuffed & I've never had this issue. I've tried to come up with some sort of resolution without having to open a dispute, although aarz has refused to take any responsibility. I deeply regret having to open a dispute as he is a great guy and I know he does this for a living, but i'm out of pocket of an account that I've invested 6 + months into and pumped over 1B into it. it as 1460 total. 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/8POCCu9 

• Like 1

Hi, certainly what montie says is true, the account unfortunately was banned in my hands, but I can not accept this responsibility first because as I told @montie I do not know what you did with this account before giving it to me. If I knew that this was my responsibility I would assume it without any inconvenience, but I know that this is not the case.

Even in a moment I told @montie that I could make an account with 99 of fishing since he suggested it to me at the beginning

https://gyazo.com/532149a05af3a22a68bc71058e224adf

https://gyazo.com/1c64fdaf53585f87c85f4b0d44e5cad5

additionally I understood that he had a great loss, but that with this I was not accepting this fault, I only did it because he is a good boy and I liked him very much.

A few days ago I learned that @montie had lost a mule with 500m or something similar, I'm really not sure about this information but he had already received a ban from RWT.

As far as I understand, a Jagex ban can be delayed and they can even keep your account under surveillance for a while while they evaluate your account.

I respect @montie is a great guy and I like him very much. but I can not accept a fault that is not mine. I am sorry.

13 hours ago, montie said:

Disputed member: [member= @aarz14

Thread Link: 

Explanation: User was doing a service on my near maxed level 3 skiller, to be specific he was doing 88-99 agility, after 3 days of using the account my account received an infraction ( Real word trading gold farm ban) Now none of my other account's had been banned, and I do services daily working for @Dbuffed & I've never had this issue. I've tried to come up with some sort of resolution without having to open a dispute, although aarz has refused to take any responsibility. I deeply regret having to open a dispute as he is a great guy and I know he does this for a living, but i'm out of pocket of an account that I've invested 6 + months into and pumped over 1B into it. it as 1460 total. 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/8POCCu9 

Upon looking into it further I've noticed you have received an infraction before and possibly received an RWT flag on your IP (Speculation based on the image below *Source: Discord Channel).
pjpc4SE.png

This report is one word against the other. We can't prove how the RWT ban was received nor can we pin it on aarz12 because he was the last person to be on it. If he has other accusations against him then provide that proof. Otherwise I am going to close this dispute.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Upon looking into it further I've noticed you have received an infraction before and possibly received an RWT flag on your IP (Speculation based on the image below *Source: Discord Channel).
pjpc4SE.png

This report is one word against the other. We can't prove how the RWT ban was received nor can we pin it on aarz12 because he was the last person to be on it. If he has other accusations against him then provide that proof. Otherwise I am going to close this dispute.

I think that's ridiculous, I received a real word trade ban, not a gold farming ban? That ban was a false ban as I traded wealth that i obtained legit and transferred to a fresh level 3 account straight of tut island and it tripped a wire. I work on 100s of accounts working for @Dbuffed and have never had this issue.

@sailan account was banned for botting while @aarz was doing a service also. I've got over 10+ accounts that are created from my IP and none of them were banned. As soon as AARZ went onto my account he got RWT Banned, his mule got banned about a month ago for the same thing. I've invested over 1b+ into this account and 6+ months, I think it's barbaric that he isn't held accountable as he was in control & using the account when the infraction was placed.  

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why did sailan never provide a dispute for osbot record? 

Because it was handled internally & him an Aarz came to an agreement outside of OSbot, Which is what I would've liked to do. 

It would've saved the embarrassment & trouble for both parties. It wouldn't tie you moderators with dealing with these disputes, 

This ban happened 3-4 days ago, I only posted a dispute now, As i was trying to resolve it peacefully.  

Edited by montie

After receiving some additional evidence from OSBot users outside of this dispute, then staff has concluded that @aarz14 is not at fault here. Our additional evidence from a user that purchased an account off @montie shows that @montie potentially has a flagged IP that could of caused the goldfarming ban at a delay. Since these bans in particular seem to be rare we have to assume that the only thing they have in common is @montie. We will not be forcing any refunds from @aarz14 and now consider this dispute complete.

• Night locked this topic
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, Night said:

After receiving some additional evidence from OSBot users outside of this dispute, then staff has concluded that @aarz14 is not at fault here. Our additional evidence from a user that purchased an account off @montie shows that @montie potentially has a flagged IP that could of caused the goldfarming ban at a delay. Since these bans in particular seem to be rare we have to assume that the only thing they have in common is @montie. We will not be forcing any refunds from @aarz14 and now consider this dispute complete.

I am just commenting to post that this decision is final. 

• Like 1