70~90% CPU usage of Java (1 client)

Samuxd

Just since this morning the cpu usage of each client are among 70~90% idk why this happened, this pc its used only for botting ( 3 or 4 usually) and nothing for more, this is the first time that this happened with this pc...

wtf.jpg.6c93b92ef63286582b94ff2997d8da29.jpg

When i run any script, it just takes a very long time to start and answer in general...

Someone knows something about this? i has been tried a lot of posibles fixes but nothing works... i gonna get madness ! D:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Samuxdark said:

Just since this morning the cpu usage of each client are among 70~90% idk why this happened, this pc its used only for botting ( 3 or 4 usually) and nothing for more, this is the first time that this happened with this pc...

wtf.jpg.6c93b92ef63286582b94ff2997d8da29.jpg

When i run any script, it just takes a very long time to start and answer in general...

Someone knows something about this? i has been tried a lot of posibles fixes but nothing works... i gonna get madness ! D:

using vps or ur venezuela pc? the reason to load scripts slow as fuck is cuz our internet and probably is a laggy issue, i have expirience thesame on a i5 

6 minutes ago, taraz said:

Use Fucking Cli -mem 256 

That will help everything and use Low Cpu mode etc... ? And you will be able to run more clients 

There is a reason the client reserves such resources, cutting down on the resources might result in failure and will probaly crash the client. Even though when you are setting it to 256, that does not mean it will 256 or less.

• Like 1