Bans

Wave

I'll make it simple. 

Yes plenty of people bot without getting caught or delay the bans long enough to profit a good amount. 

Go to any f2p world and you see an army of bots. These people don't do this for fun, they're making real bank from it. 

Go to zulrah and you'll see tons of bots killing zulrah 

Go to world 318 and you'll find so many level 3s running to loot dead bodies. 

Bottom line is there's lots of bots and people are profiting big time

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 6:45 PM, Wave said:

Is it even possible to get away with botting? Through some of my experiences, it seems like I always get banned. Any tips/tricks anyone can give me?

The biggest tip for me is limit your botting. It's easy to get greedy. Do 6 hours a day with breaks to be really safe, some days do less, some days do more.

Switch up what you're botting, do quests, sort your bank, buy cool outfits, hang around at GE, do minigames. Don't just do iron ore mining for 6 hours a day 7 days a week, it stands out.

A character with 40 in all stats looks a lot less suspicious than a character with 99 hunter if you get what I mean. The scrutiny you're put under is different. There are no mods out hunting people doing 1 hour of smithing in Varrock, there's plenty of mods out hunting chinchompa botters, or blast furnace bots, or anything else with low level of entry and high GP/H.

15 hours ago, Markus said:

The biggest tip for me is limit your botting. It's easy to get greedy. Do 6 hours a day with breaks to be really safe, some days do less, some days do more.

Switch up what you're botting, do quests, sort your bank, buy cool outfits, hang around at GE, do minigames. Don't just do iron ore mining for 6 hours a day 7 days a week, it stands out.

A character with 40 in all stats looks a lot less suspicious than a character with 99 hunter if you get what I mean. The scrutiny you're put under is different. There are no mods out hunting people doing 1 hour of smithing in Varrock, there's plenty of mods out hunting chinchompa botters, or blast furnace bots, or anything else with low level of entry and high GP/H.

do you even bot? ?

sorting out the bank..? cool outfits..? hang out in ge???? If this is your way to avoid bans, then not only you waste time, but you waste time with tin foil hat on your head

All those things you mentioned there don't help at all. It's just "you feel more safe about playing legit" 

Bot detection system don't care about you hanging out at ge with cool outfit. Minigames? explain me how can playing a minigame reduce ban chance?

You guys really should stop tell ppl how to "avoid bans" if you have no idea how and where from bans really come..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

do you even bot? ?

sorting out the bank..? cool outfits..? hang out in ge???? If this is your way to avoid bans, then not only you waste time, but you waste time with tin foil hat on your head

All those things you mentioned there don't help at all. It's just "you feel more safe about playing legit" 

Bot detection system don't care about you hanging out at ge with cool outfit. Minigames? explain me how can playing a minigame reduce ban chance?

You guys really should stop tell ppl how to "avoid bans" if you have no idea how and where from bans really come..

doing these this would confuse the machine learning bot buster jagex has.