Looking for work or a slave driver

Aromafab

Experienced runescape player of 12 years looking for someone to provide me with tasks in exchange for gold.

Happy to pay a reasonable deposit to trusted members/service owners if needed (would prefer returnable deposit cos im poor like that)
Being a lazy NEET, I'm usually online 12+ hours a day.

Tasks preferred include: NMZ, sand crabs, tut island, goldfarm account building, afk skilling, farming and slayer.
Tasks disliked include: mining, click intensive skills/tasks, quests, barbarian assault, social activities and leaving the house.
Open to negotiation for tasks not listed or specified as disliked if the price is right.

I am open to running teamviewer while servicing accounts, and being harassed at all hours for updates.

I hope you choose me for you services as i'm fucking poor and need money. Yeet.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Aromafab
big gay
  • Like 2

Just now, B3NJ said:

What type of harassment are you allowing? Asking for my kinky friend.

Please refrain from veering off topic when posting on my service thread.
I only allow verbal harassment and spam calls on discord, no sexual conduct in my professional workplace thanks, friend.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Aromafab said:

I appreciate the offer mate, but your deposit is out of reach for my comparatively empty pockets :(

Ouch sorry to hear bro. Yeah we are all falling on hard times with these mass bans as of late. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Mr Kelso said:

I do wonder what happens in case of a ban?

What do you mean? I was saying in general, people have been getting banned for all types of reasons.

On 7/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, Dbuffed said:

What do you mean? I was saying in general, people have been getting banned for all types of reasons.

Honestly would love to do services for you (Unsure about all the types of services you can do though, but I guess mainly nmz/slayer/questing) just unsure about showing ID / personal info, so maybe if you have any other way?