How has your experience been with Private scripts?

Miesha

46 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

no and some sellers will charge you $50 for a script that takes them <1 hr to make

I would recommend to buy the ones on the sdn

Well D i think that i have to differ in the sense that if you have a good/original script idea to write, it could be a good investment...

Just now, Samuxdark said:

Well D i think that i have to differ in the sense that if you have a good/original script idea to write, it could be a good investment...

this is true but OP is talking about agility/nmz. Also the writer has the ability to utilize the script he writes for you as well which drops the value of the method.

Mixed experiences, think it depends on a combination of luck, account age, originality, and the skill(s) involved.  I learned some basic scripting so that I could write my own scripts.  Some I have used extensively and experienced zero bans with, others have had frequent bans.  For example, a basic progressive WC script I made will get a fresh f2p account banned if used too much. 

Don't think an original idea means no bans though.  I have a couple of scripts doing stuff that no one else seems to do and I've still had one or two accounts banned doing it.

If you really want private scripts I'd suggest learning how to make them yourself.  There are good resources and helpful people on here, and you can build them up in scope quite quickly.  It's also good fun :)

The majority (not all) of my experience has been with private scripts. I develop my own and have extremely low banrate. Haven't had a ban in quite a while, but I do mixup what my bots are doing, usually. Despite this, each account bots 12-14 hours a day. It's gone well enough I'm planning a few purely botted accounts for the hell of it.

10 hours ago, Axldeth said:

agillity=insta ban, for nmz just buy fruit nmz and done 

I would wager that if you think agility is instaban then you have really poor botting practices. Recently used this user's rooftop agility script and had great results. You see a lot of people calling botting agility an instaban so I was scared to try it for a while, but not anymore

I also don't think it's necessary to get a private nmz script. Very easy to do and while I don't know for sure, I imagine it's low banrate. I'd imagine that your average premium script would work fine.

Edited by aniki432789
  • Like 1