Can you auto run scripts?

superdope

umm Yes/No it is possible to combine scripts into a larger script if you have the code for both of these scripts 

something else you could do is after script 1 completes make osbot start a program + close it self program having as function to start a new osbot with cli to kinda move on to a diffrent script this would be not 100% osbot api only tho

I think these are the only 2 options as far as im aware

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

umm Yes/No it is possible to combine scripts into a larger script if you have the code for both of these scripts 

something else you could do is after script 1 completes make osbot start a program + close it self program having as function to start a new osbot with cli to kinda move on to a diffrent script this would be not 100% osbot api only tho

I think these are the only 2 options as far as im aware

the 2 scripts are from mediafire download so i dont think i have access to the source. As for option two is there any sort of tutorial you could recommend for that, im a noob when it comes to coding and what not. Most complex thing i've done is make blackjack using java

Edit: by blackjack i mean the card game without any proper user interface just through netbeans

Edited by superdope

58 minutes ago, superdope said:

the 2 scripts are from mediafire download so i dont think i have access to the source. As for option two is there any sort of tutorial you could recommend for that, im a noob when it comes to coding and what not. Most complex thing i've done is make blackjack using java

Edit: by blackjack i mean the card game without any proper user interface just through netbeans

If the scripts are mediafire downloads and you have the .Jar files it may be possible to deobfuscate them and view the source.

42 minutes ago, Impensus said:

If the scripts are mediafire downloads and you have the .Jar files it may be possible to deobfuscate them and view the source.

23 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

yea code will look abit weird but should be doable 

alright i'll look into that. Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys really appreciate it

• Like 1