World of Warcraft Classic

Eliot

21 minutes ago, Evade said:

botting makes runescape easier?:think:

i bot to save me having to pay for stuff my main needs, and i dont even bot that much lol and i mean easy in the way that on WOW i can make a new toon and be in the best gear in less than a month, were before it was made easy its be 2/3 week leveling and then 4/5 months to work for the best gear. and that now you dont have to be good to get the best gear you can get it handed to you so it makes the game pointless, and to say at 1 point it was harder to get a gary items than it was to get a bit off epic gear that and i have 10 toons, 5 in T2 raid gear, 1 toon in T3 gear and the rest all max in a mix of T1/2 gear so yer the game is far to easy.

1 hour ago, manko said:

i bot to save me having to pay for stuff my main needs, and i dont even bot that much lol and i mean easy in the way that on WOW i can make a new toon and be in the best gear in less than a month, were before it was made easy its be 2/3 week leveling and then 4/5 months to work for the best gear. and that now you dont have to be good to get the best gear you can get it handed to you so it makes the game pointless, and to say at 1 point it was harder to get a gary items than it was to get a bit off epic gear that and i have 10 toons, 5 in T2 raid gear, 1 toon in T3 gear and the rest all max in a mix of T1/2 gear so yer the game is far to easy.

Again you just said botting for money for items for your main which means you are getting enough money for end game gear like bandos etc faster. Even looking at your trade history you bought gold and did services for gold which most likely went to your main cutting the time to get max gear shorter. Why hate on a game that was apparently made "easy" when you are making another game "easy"