Residential Proxies, Rotating Proxies

Frohst Biten

So I was looking to buy some high-quality residential proxies and I found: www.localproxies.com who offer this service.

I understand that these proxies are harder to detect and will (most likely) expand the lifespan of your botted accounts. The only thing I don't understand is what does it mean when it rotates? Can I only connect for 10 mins before being disconnected? Will it look suspicious hoping around new IP every 10 mins while I bot on my accounts? Can someone explain this to me? I get that these are REALLY GREAT for making bulk new accounts, but what about for regular botting? 

20 minutes ago, Frohst Biten said:

So I was looking to buy some high-quality residential proxies and I found: www.localproxies.com who offer this service.

I understand that these proxies are harder to detect and will (most likely) expand the lifespan of your botted accounts. The only thing I don't understand is what does it mean when it rotates? Can I only connect for 10 mins before being disconnected? Will it look suspicious hoping around new IP every 10 mins while I bot on my accounts? Can someone explain this to me? I get that these are REALLY GREAT for making bulk new accounts, but what about for regular botting? 

Rotating proxies means the proxy changes every 15 minutes, aka you can only have a 15 minute botting session before needing to switch IP's. If you're trying to buy a monthly residential you'll be paying 80$+/month 

32 minutes ago, BronzeTier said:

If you're set on using proxies to bot; just use a datacenter socks or https

Just buy tut done accounts; or make them on your home ip

Just so you know, after you make a certain amount of accounts on your home IP you'll  start getting instantly banned upon tutorial island completion - whether you botted it or not. 2-3 accounts per proxy is fine though, won't result in locks or bans.

9 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Just so you know, after you make a certain amount of accounts on your home IP you'll  start getting instantly banned upon tutorial island completion - whether you botted it or not. 2-3 accounts per proxy is fine though, won't result in locks or bans.

I experience locks, not bans.

make 3 new accounts - fine without locks.

doing tut island on accounts already made - fine - high risk of getting locked if you do multiple. 

9 hours ago, nate1283 said:

residential proxys would really help but so expensive

not really. they're only going to help you if you have human-like scripts, than its 100% better than running on a datacenter IP. if your script is botlike it won't matter regardless, and you'll get caught eventually regardless how human like it is. not really a good investment. 

Edited by BronzeTier

1 hour ago, BronzeTier said:

not really. they're only going to help you if you have human-like scripts, than its 100% better than running on a datacenter IP. if your script is botlike it won't matter regardless, and you'll get caught eventually regardless how human like it is. not really a good investment. 

In my experience, accounts get flagged and banned MUCH quicker when I bot on a proxy as opposed to my home IP

19 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

I experience locks, not bans.

make 3 new accounts - fine without locks.

doing tut island on accounts already made - fine - high risk of getting locked if you do multiple. 

Yeah, at first you'll get locks. After you go through that phase, they'll just start perm banning every account from that IP that comes off tutorial island whether you bot it or not ? Trust me, I know. l0l